My Love

Awkward.........

BB's pov
"Hey Raven." I said. "Hello. Why are you in here so early?" She questioned. I sat up on my elbow. "I couldn't sleep so I came in here and well.....fell...asleep." I said not mentioning Starfire and the Eclipse thing. She, along with everyone else would find out about that soon enough. "Ok then." She said walking over to the couch with a steaming cup of herbal tea in her hands. When she saw me, she turned a light shade of pink and looked down quickly. She cleared her throat. "Umm Beast Boy? You're not wearing a uh shirt." She said. I looked down and smiled sheepishly. "Go put on a shirt Beast Boy." She snapped. I nodded and went to my room and put on my normal outfit. My old Doom Patrol uniform...without the mask. I walked back out. "Better?"
"Much." "Why did you care?" I thought aloud. She blushed the tiniest bit. "I don't need to see you shirtless, BeastBoy."
I rolled my eyes. "Do you know if Robins up?" I asked partly to change the subject and partly cause I needed to know. "Maybe. Go check." She replied. "Helpful." I mumbled walking towards Robins room. I get there and knock. "Come in." He said. I walked in. "Hey Beast Boy. What's up?"
"I need to talk to you about Starfi-" "WHAT'S WRONG?!? WHAT HAPPENED?!?" Robin panicked. "Calm down Mr. Jump To Conclusions! Nothing happened. I just wanted to tell you something that you may not know about her." I explained. He sighed in relief. "Ok.... Go on!" He said. "Are you ready for this?" I said as if I were an advertising person, telling a costumer about a new product. He glared at me. "Just tell me already Beast Boy!!" He demanded impatiently. "Ok ok!........Twilight!"
"Ok. How?"
"How what?" I asked stupidly.