My Love

The Idea

Beast Boy's pov
"What?" I ask. "Beast Boy, you have to tell Raven you like her!" I was shocked. Was he some sort of idiot? What if she didn't like me! "Sure. Right after you tell Starfire you LOVE her!" I argued and he blushed. "That's not the point here! The point is that you need to tell her!" He said. I sighed. "Even if I did, what would I do?" I asked. "Write her note." He said simply and walked away. I hung my head and sighed. "COME ON BB! WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!" Cyborg shouted. My head shot up and I ran to the living room and right into Raven. I quickly got up and offered her my hand. She took it and once she was up neither one of us pulled away. Raven realized this and quickly pulled her hand away. I know I blushed but Raven, Im not quite sure. She turned around and muttered, "Thanks." then drifted to the door.

Raven's pov
I stood in the living room waiting for Beast Boy, when before I know it, he runs into me, causing us both to fall. He got up quickly and offered his hand I took it and neither one of us pulled away. After I realize this, I pulled away and turned around. I saw him blush but I didn't want him to see me blushing. I told him, "Thanks." And went to the door and waited for the others. "I'm actually gonna stay here. I highly doubt they will have tofu burgers." Beast Boy said walking down the hallway. "Are you sure?" Robin asked. "Yes." Beast Boy said walking further into the dark hallway.