In a Lawless Love

Charlotte is 17 years old when she's basically sold into marriage to Matthew Hayes, a man that is 10 years her senior. Many things have changed in our world, and Charlotte's world doesn't value the same things. Marriage is rarely for love, especially in a situation like hers. Matthew Hayes is the most powerful man in the state. He's rich, handsome, wanted by most women.

But money means little in a world with few laws. Charlotte lives in a world where people walk into any store or mall and take what the please with out paying. The laws have all been forgotten and retail markets struggle to maintain their business. Only the very wealthy still go out of their way to pay for purchases, often overpaying.

Matt makes a living giving out impossible loans to people he know can't repay him with money, so instead he uses this advantage to get things he wants. That is where Charlotte comes in. She's 17 and untouched by any man. Naive and young, she's like a brand new toy that he's set his mind to playing with whether it's at her will or not.

But Charlotte struggles to find herself in this lawless world in a marriage where he owns her as much as she does him. She longs to branch out and find a place in herself where happiness outweighs her arranged marriage.

I own ALL characters.