Status: This is not real, just a mere story.

Anna.

Heather

Where was she? Kent will be up any minute and I don't want to be alone.. How did I get this way? How did I let this happen to my family? What kind of mother am I.. I hope Anastasia is okay.
"HEATHER!"
Oh no. Can't I just stay here. Stay in my bed and just waste away. I just want to be happy today. That's all. Please. Please..
"HEATHER YOU FUCKING BITCH WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Coming."
What did I do? Had I not prepared a proper breakfast? Oh dear... I hope Anna is home and that's all he is yelling about.
"Yes? What is wrong?"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT LITTLE CUNT?"
A sharp pain suddenly came across my face as a red throbbing sensation showed. It hurt. Bad. But what can I do? What can I ever do.... I'm just as useless as a farmer who can't grow crops.
"Please, she probably left to go get my groceries. Calm down Kent."

"Fucker. Why doesn't she just leave? She wants to. She wants to abandon you. But she doesn't because she knows if she leaves your pathetic little ass with me you'll end up committing suicide. Why don't you just kill yourself Heather? Not even your daughter wants you because you brought my hell along after her father died. How'd he die again? Being robbed? Being fucking stabbed like a bitch? Fucking pathetic pussy."

"Kent please. Just stop."

"HE GOT STABBED IN YOUR HOUSE FROM PROTECTING YOU! YOU ARE THE REASON HE IS DEAD. OH GOD, IT'S PERFECT."

"KENT STOP!"

"YOU DARE RAISE YOUR USELESS TRAP AT ME? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"
More pain came over my body as he beat me. Just beat me in the corner of the room. I was so defenseless. So alone. Did Anna really hate me? Did she really blame me for this?
"Hey mom I'm---WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!"

"Stay out of this kid. This is between your mommy and me."

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!!!!"
Anna as always came to my rescue. Saving me from my beatings. In the process she always got a few marks herself but Anna took them better than I. It's like her hate was so strong with him, the punches didn't even effect her. It didn't phase her.
"FUCK THIS. I'm going out drinking, when I come back, you are getting it though you cow."
The door slammed and Anna helped me up. She cleaned my wounds and gave me ice packs. As intense as it seemed all I wanted to ask her was how being with Juliean was. He was such a nice boy. And was so caring towards me and Anna.
"How was Juliean babygirl?"

"He was amazing. Just brilliant. Mom, he kissed me. And he just... God ,he is perfect."

"That's great dear."
She was happy. The glow from her smile wasn't just from that kiss. It was him in general. That was the glow I always got from her father. It was love. It shined off her. God how I was John was still alive. Oh how he would love to meet her suitor. Oh John... I miss you. I miss you so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not finished.