Status: My first DE fanfic. Please don't be too judgy ^.^

All I Need

Safe and Sound

The cell phone ringed.
An obviously annoyed and sleepy Elena answered."For God's sake, what do you want Caroline?"
"Elena! It's 11 a.m! We were supposed to go to school together remember? Get up and open the door, I'm in the front of it. Hurry!"
Elena gets up of the bed to open the door.
"I was waiting for at least 20 minutes! What happened?"
"Nothing! When I got home my phone was uncharged and I was too tired to charge it. I thought I'll wake up on time.. but.."
"We don't have time for explications, Elena! You'd better put some clothes on you, we're certainly not going to school with you looking like this! Ugh.." Caroline sobbed while looking in her wardrobe and picked a white short dress.
Really fast, Elena put the dress on, put some make-up, letting Caroline do her hair. In less than 6 minutes, Elena was ready to go.
First class, the history class with Mr. Alaric Saltzman. Ooh. This time he won't forgive her for being late. That was the 3rd time this week.
And yup, she got detention.
All school time she tried to stop thinking. About anything, anybody. That was the best for her. All she needed was to detach from everything. No more love dramas. No more heart breaks. It was that simple.
Finally, school & detention is over. And the same problems are still stuck in her head. Now all she wanted was to get drunk and go home to eat chocolate, watch Desperate Housewives and cry with Caroline.
So she went down the street right to the Mystic Grill. Her friend Matt works there, so she had all the free drink she wanted. Some bourbon, some cocktails... yet she was drunk but at least she was having fun. She was all drinking and dancing with her friends. She get up on the table and danced until she reached to the end of the table. When she realized her foots weren't on anything more solid than air, she found herself safe in the strong arms of... Damon.
"Take care.. I can't be always here ready to catch you!"
"Oh.. Hi Damon." She smiled. "Thanks for that. Want a drink?" she said while she got off his arms and kissed him on the cheek.
"Sure. Bourbon please" he smirked.

"So... why is such a pretty girl as you here, drunk, all dancing on the tables and not home, eating chocolate and crying for some chick movie?"
"Well... I did that too much these days. I just need a pause."
"A pause from what?"
"Everything..." She softly laughed. "Too much teen drama. Trust me, you don't want to know that"
"Okay then, Elena. I won't ask you about your teen drama anymore. Now it's your turn. Ask me something."
"Tell me, Damon.. What brings you here to Mystic Falls? And do you have any family?"
"Well.. I was born here, so I owe a house.. after I finished my collage I decided to come back here. Family? My mom died when I was 5 because of some serious disease... Dad died too one year ago. So that's my story."
"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.. I would ask you more, but now it's your turn"
"Oh, right. What about your family?"
"Well... they both died two years ago in a car accident."
"Seems that we do have something in common"
"Yup. My turn ! Do you have any siblings? My best friend, Caroline, told me to ask you that . " She smiled.
"Well... I do, I have a brother.. But we didn't spoke since a lot of time."
"Thanks God... Less explications to give now "
"Yeah, your friend seems the type of an overly-attached girlfriend "
" Shut up, you'll love her. She may be crazy, but she's a sweetheart. Umm.. excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back soon"

When she was done arranging her hair and makeup, she left the bathroom. One drunk guy was keep hitting on her.
"Please, leave me alone, Tyler! I don't have time for your jokes!"
"Oh, come on Elena, I know you love me!"
"Tyler, you have a girlfriend for God's sake. Leave me alone!"
The same strong arms who caught her from the table one hour ago pushed her off from Tyler and drove her back to their table.
"You okay? What did that guy wanted?"
"It's okay Damon.. He's a friend.. Obvious a drunk one, who keeps hitting on me. "
"New boyfriend, Elena? This fast? You should be ashamed!"
"Shut up, Tyler, you're drunk. Go home"
"Why honey? You know that I like you! Caroline means nothing to me!"
"You know what...? Yes, yes, I am her boyfriend. And I don't like you hitting on her. So please, buddy, leave us alone." Damon says.
"Oh really?"
"Right Taylor, he's my boyfriend. Im taken, so leave me alone." She smiles and lowers her head next to Damon's, where she actually could feel his cold breath. She easily pushed her soft lips on his. Damon responded and opened his mouth. Their lips ere feeling like velvet. But it was a short kiss, cause she pulled over to see Taylor's reaction. But he was gone. Elena smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
The second one. Tried to make it longer. Please leave a comment ;) I worked a lot on it. Hope youll like it :D