Status: My first DE fanfic. Please don't be too judgy ^.^

All I Need

A new Day

~From Damon's perspective~

Oh why.. why did I met her, why did I had to ask her for a dance, why did I had to catch her, why did I had to talk to her, why did I had to pretend to be her boyfriend, why did I had to kiss her, why she had to give me her number? Just... why? When I'm with her, it feels like I'm in heaven. Still, she makes me loose my mind. Why something so wrong does it has to feel so right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He crumbled the little piece of paper with Elena's number on it. He headed to the paper bin, but for some reason, he just couldn't trow it away. He turned around the room and his eyes pointed to a drawer. He opened it and put it carefully between two books.

Damon walked upstairs and entered his bedroom. He passed his hands trough his black messy hair, sobbing. He took a deep breathe and opened his eyes. He pushed the door of his wardrobe. There were like more than fifty bags of blood, stolen yesterday night from the local blood bank. His eyes went red and his veins contracted. His fangs grown down. He closed his eyes and sighted.

Then he suddently turned around and shut the bedroom's door. He sobbed then came back to his wardrobe. He opened a bag. He put his lips on the bag, his eyes turning back red as the cold liquid was going down his neck. The bag emptied fast. He thrown it on the floor. He closed his eyes and took another deep breath.

~From Damon's perspective~

I hate it. I hate all this blood. I hate being lead by it. But this is who I am now. I have to accept myself. But I just can't stand the idea that I could hurt her. I killed many people without caring time ago. When I think if someone dies or gets hurt, I have always the same response: So what? But with her is different. I shouldn't care about her. But I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena was sitting in Caroline's bed, starring at the walls.

"Why didn't he called me yet? I mean, it's almost 7pm. It's late. He won't call. Finally a nice guy, who doesn't even calls me. I guess that's my man's luck." Elena said skeptically.

"Come on Elena. He is probably busy. Don't forget that he's older and probably has a job. Let's focus on my life now. Yours is perfect. Mine is a mess."

"My life, perfect? Really? My family died, I miss classes, I get drunk, my boyfriend leaves me, I fall in love with a guy 2 days next...."

"Wait! Just stop! Did you just said... That you fell in love.. with that guy, Damon? Seriously? You barely know him, Elena! I though I raised you better than that!"

"Well, I'm not exactly in love with him. He seems a nice guy, and he's pretty handsome, y'know?"

"Okay. He's hot. Tell me something new."

"Like you said, I barely know him."

" I don't like him, Elena. Except you, he is so rude. With everybody! He's ignorant, sarcastic. He's a douche. But for some reason, he's nice to you. It's clear, he wants you in his bed."

"Is that hard for you that one guy is nice to me for no reason? That maybe he just likes me? Be honest, now. He's really good looking. Girls are literally at his foots. Why he would try so much on me?"

"Okay. No more Damon talk." Caroline's phone ringed. "Ugh.. Sorry, Elena. I have to go now. Call me later, okay? And keep away from Damon!"

"Okay, I'll call you... but I don't promise anything about Damon!" she laughed.

"I was serious. Keep away!" She put her bag on her shoulder and get out of Elena's house.

Elena sobbed deeply and turned on the right side of her bed. In the moment she closed her eyes, she immediately fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! :)