I'm On A Mission

School Once again...

I groaned as I shut off the alarm. It was Monday. Time for another boring school day. Well not completely boring. I still have my favorite class band.
I got out of bed and walked over to the dresser looking at my mirror as I did. I laughed to myself. My hair was in every which way. My shirt was halfway up my stomach. And my eyeliner was still smudged because I forgot to wipe it off last night.
I decided not to take a shower so I could get to school early and hang out wit Mr. A. My band teacher. My favorite teacher. I'll tell you why later. I got out my black shirt that I had spray painted with green paint the words Green Day on.
That was Mr. A's band. They are so awesome. They're not known but still awesome. I got out my skinny black jeans. They had silver chains hanging every which way.
I put on some more eyeliner after cleaning my face. I brushed my brown hair out over my face a little. I laughed as I remembered how my dad said that I looked like 'cousin it' from the Addams family. I put on my vans and went downstairs. My mum was making breakfast.
I grabbed a granola bar and went in the living room to grab my back pack. I didn't feel like talking to her no matter how hungry I was. Ever since she said that music wasn't important I started hating her. I walked out the door and on my way to school. I couldn't wait to see Billie- Mr. A.