I'm On A Mission

Trapped In The Locker

Noelle’s POV

Next was music class. With Billie. At least I had a few classes that I wouldn’t be tortured. Have you ever been walking down a school hallway and run into an open locker? Well instead of running into a locker some kid pushed me into one. Then locked the freaking door! I heard the warning bell ring and I knew I had to get to class soon. Damn no one was coming. And all the noise in the hall had died down. Then my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and thank God it was Billie.
“Where are you? Are you alright? Why aren’t you in class?”, He asked quickly. How could he be worrying this much about me?
“I’m fine. A little squished but fine.”
“Squished did they step on you or something?”, Billie asked.
“No, they shoved me into a locker. And I’m all squished in here.”
“What floor?”
“Just tell Tre to come into the hallway and start calling my name. I’ll be doing the drum beat of Wake Me Up.”, I ordered and we hung up.
No sooner did I hear Tre calling my name to which I replied *thump thump* *tap* *thump thump* *tap*
“Noelle, is that you?”, He asked
“No its Hamtaro the hamster.”
He laughed and opened the locker. How did he know the combination? I don’t really care at least I was out.
“Who did it?”
“Some random kid wearing an orange shirt.”, I said.
“Alright well come one I’m going to walk you to class billie’s been a bit worried about you.”
“He worries a lot doesn’t he?”, I asked jokingly.
Tre laughed and turned a corner. The rest of the walk was filled with jokes. Then we arrived at the band room door. Billie came up to me and told me to go to the piano and start playing Ode To Joy. Yes a boring Beethoven song. Billie talked to Tre for alittle while I practiced.
Billie came over and started to watch me play.
“Take a picture it’ll last longer.”, I said dully.
“Mike wants to have lunch with you, me and Tre 7th period. You going to come?”
“DUH! Why wouldn’t I? I usually have lunch with you anyway. So can I stay here until lunch?”, I asked sweetly.
“No, I have a class of snotty beginners. But you can be in Tre or Mike’s class.”
“I chose Mike. I’ve already been in Tre’s class.”, I said as Billie started to write the pas to Mike’s classroom. He handed me the pass and I looked at it. I still hadn’t been told what class Mike taught. It read; Pass for Noelle Grey to Room 319, Reason: Student Helper.
“319? He- He replaced Ms. Powers? Yes! She was awful!”, I exclaimed.
“Yea now hurry up and go. I’ll tell the office not to mark you as a cut.”
“Alright see you 7th!”, I called over my shoulder as I walked out of the door.
I went to the third floor and found room 319. And surprise, surprise Mike was there. (not sarcasm) He must have not had a class last period because he had his head out the window smoking.