Status: currently a one shot - feedback will make it a story

Cruise

shake it for me

“Why are we here.” Wayne asked as he looked around the crowd at Ropers, a new bar that had opened up about ten minutes away from Max’s apartment buildings. The Quebecois insisted that they check out the place so he had a reason to wear some more plaid without judgment in public. “I look like an extra in Brokeback Mountain.” He added.

“No, you look like the star.” Sean Couturier laughed as he grabbed at his own oversized belt buckle. Max Talbot stepped up beside them with a wide, bearded smile.

This is going to be fun.” He showed no shame in his red plaid shirt, blue bandanna around his neck and brown cowboy hat. Complete with his fu-man-chu beard, he truly looked like he just walked off the set of a 70’s porn. Country music was being played live, some people were line dancing and others were just straight grinding. There was a live band, sawdust on the floor and bales of hay scattered around the bar where there was also an abundance of cute cowgirls.

“Aren’t you fucks from the prairie or something anyway?” Max laughed at his teammates as they crowded the bar, ordering drinks while Wayne scouted out a table they could post up at.

“Look at that one.” Sean’s eyes followed the cut-off daisy duke shorts on a little blonde that wandered by with her friends. “Something about pigtails…” He trailed.

“You know what I like to call pigtails?” Zac Rinaldo grinned, “handlebars.” He finished, taking a drink of his beer, making Sean roll his eyes but laugh nonetheless.

“You’re a weird fuck.” Sean commented, taking his beer to where Wayne had cornered off a table.

“Two words, gentlemen.” Max’s baby blue eyes zeroed in on the object of his desire in the far corner. “Mechanical bull.” He all but salivated at the line of little ladies who were lined up to ride the big, electronic ride.

Max slowly made his way over, eyes scanning the girls. At the end of August, the team was back in Philly the season following the lockout and they were only a few weeks out from regular practices and workouts. Tonight, they were out on the prowl and looking to blow off steam another way.

Hey girl, go on now. You know you’ve got everybody looking.

The next rider placed a kiss on the operator’s cheek as she hiked up her own jean shorts, thick thighs and some worn looking brown leather cowboy boots.

Got a little boom in my big truck, gonna open up the doors and turn it up. Gonna stop my boots in the Georgia mud, gonna watch you make me fall in love.

If Max Talbot were a cartoon, his tongue would have rolled out of his mouth and right onto the floor like a roll of toilet paper knocked off of it’s holder.

Get up on the hood of my daddy’s tractor, up on the toolbox – it don’t matter. Down on the tailgate, girl I can’t wait to watch you do your thing.

His eyes locked onto her leg as she swung it around to the other side of the saddle, grabbing hold of the horn as she raised her hand in the air, throwing back her long brunette tresses with a wicked grin.

Shake it for the young bucks sittin’ in the honky tonks, for the rednecks rockin’ till the break of dawn. For the DJ spinnin’ that country song…

All of the blood in Max’s body had rushed to his cock so quickly that he worried he was going to pass out. Watching her hips move over the mechanical bull as it bucked and swung beneath her was the only thing he could focus on as he gripped his belt buckle so hard, you’d think it owed him money.

Country girl, shake it for me girl, shake it for me girl, shake it for me.

She was a professional to say the least, the last girl had been tossed off after a few moments and landed on the padded mat giggling. This girl had been on for almost a full minute and looked like she was having the time of her life. Her thighs squeezed the side of the bull, her perfectly round ass not even touching the saddle as she bucked and heaved with the ride – a wide smile on her lips the entire time. After another thirty seconds, she lowered her arm, signaling she wanted to get down. The bull slowly stopped moving and she gracefully dismounted. She pressed another kiss to the operator’s cheek, a guy who couldn’t have been over twenty who ducked his head with a grin as she passed him by.

There wasn’t a set of eyes in the place that wasn’t watching her saunter past, but she only let her big brown eyes flash up at Max who still held his belt buckle like the railing on the Titanic, a swift wind from being knocked into icy-cold water.

“You just gonna keep watchin’, or were you thinkin’ of buying me a cold one?” She didn’t stutter in her stride back to the bar. Max would have followed those shorts anywhere. Catching up to her, he was well aware that his teammates were watching the way he was following her like a lost puppy.

“I’m Max.” He introduced.

“Mackenzie,” she grinned, “but you can call me Mack.”

“You are a phenomenal bull rider.” He complimented, flagging down the bartender with a wave of his hand.

“You wanna know why, I’m such a good bull rider, Max?” She turned, facing him full on, her fingers tracing the clean line of her stark white v-neck that bode very well against her tan skin.

“Why’s dat?” He grinned, his beard pulling with his devilish little smile.

“You see, all these other little girls, they don’t know what they’re doin’.” She leaned forward onto the bar, arching her back in the slightest. “They pretend they do, work their hips, shake it a lil’ bit, but when it comes down to it… You know a girl who can really ride when you see one.” She leaned in to whisper quietly.

- - -

Mack’s skills in riding bulls was definitely going to payoff tonight as she eyed up Max’s package after he all but dived down onto his big, king size bed. It looked all sorts of plush and his apartment was nice and warm like she liked it.

“You weren’t lyin’ when you mentioned you had a bull of your own back at home.” She purred, climbing up his body and shucking his black boxer briefs. The way she licked her lips made him shudder in his skin. If there was one thing Max Talbot loved in a woman, it was confidence in her sexuality and this girl oozed it.

She sat on his package, panties in safe for the moment as she pulled her shirt over her head to reveal a leopard print bra that barely contained her full, tanned breasts.

Mon Dieu.” He mumbled, running his hands right up her pinched waist to grope at the fleshy globes that he was dying to sink his face into. By the time he was sixteen he could unsnap a bra with the flick of his fingers and tonight was no different. When the offending object popped off her chest, she gave him a sultry giggle, holding the cups to her chest with a bite of her lip. “No need to get shy now, ma petite.” He purred.

“Where did you say you were from again?” She grinned, tossing her bra onto his floor and dropping her body down on top of his, tracing her tongue across his prominent collarbone.

“Montréal.” He repeated himself, the same thing he had told her when she was all hands in his car on the way over.

“Never been, but if the men there are built like this…” She ran her hands over his defined pectorals selfishly. “Well then I should probably fix to make a trip.”

Max couldn’t hold back much longer, hooking an arm around her waist, he flipped them, pinning her body to the mattress and dragging her panties down her legs. Her legs were by no means long, but they were healthy and soft, capped off by cherry red toes that wiggled as he carefully pulled her panties off. Tossing the last of her clothing in the opposite direction of her bra, he knew he was doing himself a favor, buying a little more time in the morning that he could watch her search for her underwear.

“Honey, you gotta tell me what kind of workout you’re doing.” She purred as she ran her hands over his ass cheeks, not being shy about grabbing a handful of the ample flesh. “I bet you can crack a walnut with these thighs.” Goosebumps broke out across his skin as she dragged her hands down from his butt to the back of his knees, making him quiver. Max simply grinned, stretching across her as he grabbed a condom from his bedside table. Max really wasn’t the type to keep condoms on hand in his bedroom, but he had intent going out that night and he had recently taken a trip to Duane Reade to do a little stocking up.

Mackenzie’s slow grin spread into a wide smile as she recognized the gold packaging of the Trojan Magnum. Fitting she thought to herself. She knew she was wet. Max was a smooth talker and when he sometimes broke into bits of French, she could feel her panties dampen between her thighs. She took the condom from his hand, opening the package and pinching it at the tip as she rolled it down over his pulsing erection.

Max took his cock in his hand, tracing the tip up and down her wet slit, enjoying the way her abs contracted under her skin as she squirmed. He especially liked the way she nursed her bottom lip between her teeth and the little whimper she made as he slowly pushed into her.

“Oh shit.” She squealed, working her hips, wishing he’d go just a little bit faster. He was torturing her at that rate and she didn’t want to be teased, she wanted to be fucked. Max chuckled as he finally sank full deep, hooking his hands under knees and bringing them up to her waist.

Mon amour, tonight, I’m really going to teach you how to ride.” He purred. Max Talbot always kept his promises.

The next morning, Max woke up with a smile on his face. Stretching, he reached across for his bed buddy but found nothing but empty sheets. He was too tired to try and find her, so he rolled over, pulled his comforter over his head, and headed back to sleep.

Around noon with Max finally pulled himself out of bed, he found that the bra and panties from the night before were MIA along with Mackenzie. Heading downstairs, he scratched at the back of his neck as he stood in the middle of the kitchen in his boxers. With a wide yawn, he opened up his fridge, the sticky note on his orange juice catching his eye.

Helped myself to a glass. Thanks for the lovely evening. Mack.

He smiled at the note, but noticed there was no phone number. It was a shame, he would have been more than willing to add her to his little black book. Hell, he would have been more than willing to add her to his recent calls list. But he went back upstairs, showered, set off in the direction of the nearest Starbucks and went on with his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the first chapter of my talbot story
if i don't get enough feedback, it will just stay as is for a one shot.
if i continue it, it will be a little similar to my old story "something sweet'.
please comment if you'd like to read more!
thank you!