Status: Just started, slowly coming.

Freak Is Just a Word

Welcome to the Freakshow

Everyone began to file through the doors of the building. Ambrosia, Dahlia, and Trenton were amongst the many curious souls awaiting to see the wonders spoken of by the guy announcing the show.

Walking through the through the doors was like entering another world. Like Alice leaving behind all those who doubt her and entering the strange reality of Wonderland, but this was no fairy tale. This was real.

There were many unusual posters, pictures, and various other bizarre items decorated the walls. The place was so out of the ordinary, it was absolutely brilliant.

Ambrosia couldn't help the smile that stretched across her face as she took in the room. The group gathered in front of a stage where a man with white blond hair paced the stage with a pretty brunette getting the crowd ready for the show.

"Alright so Asia is going to demonstrate her ability to eat fire." The man explained as the lights were dimmed and the brunette took center stage. Her performance was superb and stunning, but the performance next captured Ambrosia's absolute attention.

The blonde man stepped forward as the lights returned to their original state and in his hand he held a sword with an unusual handle that held another object. He smiled slightly, and it was obvious that he was completely in his element.

"My name's Morgue, because if you attempt what I'm about to do, you'll end up there." He introduced before picking up the object that rested in the handle of his sword and held it for all to see. "Now I'm going to swallow this ball bearing, then I'm going to add the sword." He explained before placing the the ball bearing in his mouth.

He paused momentarily before quickly swallowing the ball and got the sword ready, swallowing that as well. That wasn't all. With the sword still swallowed he turned it around before pulling it out and coughing up the ball bearing.

"Okay that was gross." Dahlia mumbled. Ambrosia had to agree slightly, but she was still mesmerized by the performance. She finally found a sword swallower, someone who knew about the stunt she was trying so hard to learn. Now she just needed to get a chance to talk to him.

Other performers went after and soon it they were all thanking the audience for coming to the show. They also mentioned that those who would like to could meet the performers.

"Come one guys lets meet them." Ambrosia stated turning to her friends.

"You just want to meet that Morgue guy." Dahlia stated placing her hands on her hips.

"Don't try to lie either." Trenton chimed in a grin on his tanned face as he rested his arm on Dahlia's shoulder.

"Wasn't going to lie. Of course I want to meet him. He can swallow a sword. Don't make me beg, you know I hate begging."

"Let's go meet your sword swallower." They agreed and headed over to where Morgue was.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I thought I already uploaded this chapter, but I guess not. So y'all get two chapters tonight! :) Thanks for reading, subscribing, all that good stuff. Let me know what you think, or would like to see, etc.