Status: Just started, slowly coming.

Freak Is Just a Word

Learning the Art of Sword Swallowing

Morning came early in Venice, which Ambrosia spent most of trying to find her straightener in the boxes that remained slightly unpacked.

Once it was found she plugged it up as she began her makeup. She didn't wear pounds of makeup like some girls do, just the minimal. Little bit of concealer, light amount of blush to bring some color to her face, and eye makeup which consisted of a few neutral colored shadows and black eyeliner and mascara. This only took her around twelve minutes to apply, twenty at the most and straightening her hair didn't take much time either.

Once that was all done, she dressed, grabbed her hanger and left her room.

"Trenton, I'm heading to the Freakshow now, are you going to come with me or not?" She asked her friend who sat on their couch, which they had brought a over a few days before they actually moved in, eating his heart out. He was like a bottomless pit at times.

"Do you want me to come?" He questioned leaning his head back to look at her.

"It'd make me feel better if you came, so I have someone who knows me there." She explained. He shrugged and stood from the couch.

"Let's go then." With that said they were off, well after Trenton put his food away.

The two decided to walk to the Freakshow since it was only a few blocks away. Once there they walked up the stairs and entered the building finding a few people there, but not who they were looking for.

"Hi, can we help you?" A lady with long curly hair asked. Ambrosia recognized her from the day before and assumed she wasn't a performer at the show.

"Hi, I'm uh looking for Morgue? He- he asked me to meet him here." Ambrosia stuttered.

"Hold on one second, Creature will you get Morgue." The lady asked a man whose face was covered in piercing. He nodded and left the room they stood in. "I'm Danielle, my husband runs this place." She introduced with a smile.

"Ambrosia. This place is awesome, I love all the animals and decorations you've got here." She responded.

"And I'm Trenton." He added after being completely forgotten.

"Nice to meet you and thanks." Danielle said and not a second later Morgue walked in the room followed by Asia.

"Cool you're here and you have your hanger!" Morgue said sounding excited.

"Yup, ready to see how far I can get this thing down?" Ambrosia asked, gaining a bit of confidence.

"Yep, whenever your ready." He replied crossing his arms over his chest. Ambrosia looked to Trenton briefly before preparing to swallow the hanger. She managed to get it rather far, a bit farther than usual, before she choked a bit and had to stop.

"That was good, you got that far." Morgue congratulated stepping closer to her. "How long have you been practicing?"

"A few weeks maybe a month, but not as often as I'd like. My mom would have a panic attack every time I tried so I never got much practice in before Trenton and I moved this way. It feels like it keeps getting caught and I start to cough and have to stop." She explained to him.

"That's normal, just keep practicing and go slow, so you don't damage anything inside your body, but eventually you'll get it." Morgue instructed.

"I thought that was the point of using a hanger, it bends so it won't hurt you."

"The hanger bends so you're more able to make mistakes and they won't be so dangerous. You can still get hurt though, anything could go wrong at anytime, this takes commitment and you must be careful. I'll try to keep giving you tips, if you need them though."

"That would be great and don't worry I will be extremely careful." Ambrosia said a smile stretching across her face as she looked at Morgue, at least until a voice pulled her attention away.

"Well, we were about to get something to eat, would you two like to join us?" It was Asia and before Ambrosia could say anything Trenton spoke up as more people joined the group.

"That would be awesome, I never say no to food."

"That's because you're a bottomless pit." Ambrosia retorted causing everyone to chuckle. She smile as she glanced around, but her eyes landed on the most mysterious looking person in the room and he was looking back with a small smile of his own. His dark rimmed eyes boring into hers, like they were looking into her soul.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/learning_art_sword_swallowing/set?id=80146855

That's the link to her outfit. I have no idea how to edit it so it's just a hyperlink or whatever in the story. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think! :)