Status: Just started, slowly coming.

Freak Is Just a Word

Supporters and Encouragement

Ambrosia and Trenton caught a ride with Danielle, her husband, Todd, and their son, Phoenix, to the restaurant. They were able to get to know the family a bit during the ride.

Once there Asia, who rode with Ali, the littlest lady in LA, came over to Ambrosia.

"Sit by me at the table?" She asked

"Sure." Ambrosia replied with a smile.

They were seated quickly Ambrosia sat between Asia and Trenton and directly across from Morgue. Small talk began to form as they waited for their orders.

"So Ambrosia, what made you want to swallow swords?" Ali asked when she found out about the unusual hobby the girl was practicing.

"Saw someone do it before and I loved see the reactions the audience had, so I did some research online and began practicing."

"Is your family supportive of the decision?" Todd asked next.

"I nearly gave my mom a heart attack when she caught me trying to swallow the coat hanger. My dad just gave me this strange look when he found out. They don't understand why I want to learn, but they know once my mind is made up I won't stop until I've accomplished whatever it is I decided on." She replied with a small laugh at the beginning.

"That's a great attitude to have. A lot of people of they don't have any support on decisions, won't go through with what they planned. I like that even though your parents don't necessarily agree you're doing this because you want to." Todd said.

"Yeah, well I'm kind of used to not having my Kim's full support on things because we never really have seen eye to eye on choices I've made. We still love each other and would die of anything happened to each other, but we don't agree on things that often."

"Well if it makes you feel better, we're all supporting you with your sword swallowing." Danielle said and the entire table agreed.

"Mom's right, we want to see you accomplish this. It's a great feeling once you get to where you can swallow a sword." Asia encouraged.

"Thanks. I'm going to work extremely hard on getting this down, and eventually I will swallow a sword." Ambrosia said committing to her practice.

"Your mom is not going to be happy when she sees you holding a sword." Trenton laughed.

"Nope, she'll be rather pissed, but that's fine. Not doing this to please her so it doesn't matter."

"Eventually she might learn to accept it. My mom has, now whenever I call from the hospital after doing some insane stunt, she just asks 'what happened this time' instead of completely freaking out." Murrugun stated running a hand through his fiery hair.

"Hopefully my mom will eventually learn to do that, but I kind of doubt it. Though I do hope to avoid hospital visits." Ambrosia responded with a laugh.

"Well, you never know what can happen with these stunts, and that includes sword swallowing, you've just got to be as careful as you can when doing them."

The food arrived and talk was limited as everyone enjoyed their meals. Ambrosia glanced at Trenton who was happily stuffing his face. She shook her head a bit and looked at everyone else as they focused on eating and some with quiet conversations. Morgue was the only one who caught her eyes, she sent him a shy smile and a nod that he returned with a small smile of his own and raised his wine glass slightly before taking a sip of the red liquid.

She continued eating with a smile plastered on her face. She finally felt like she actually fit in somewhere and she liked it. It was nice, and she knew then that moving out of her parents house was the right decision because now she had people who supported her crazy choices, and I made her feel good about herself. She was happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Beginning wasn't the best, but hope y'all enjoy. Let me know what you think or if there's something you'd like to see happen, whatever really.

Thank you Angel Von Ripper for commenting. :)