Forever Loved

The first imprint (part 1)

Kathren's pov
"Kat?" My 14 year old brother Collin asked. "What's up?"
"Would you please tell me where we're going?" He begged. I stopped the car as we pulled into Uli and Clarissa's driveway. "You're not going anywhere. That is unless Embry decides to take you somewhere. I haven't seen him in a while how's he doing?" He shrugged his shoulders. "You're going shopping with them again aren't you." He whined. "Yes but they wanna eat breakfast here first so I won't be gone for a while." I said getting out of the car and walking over to his side and he got out too. "Why can't you take me to Seth's house or Brady's?" He moaned. "What's wrong with Embry?"
"Nothing it's just.......ugh never mind!" He barked. "Hey. I could've left you with Sam Uley." I said walking up to the door and knocking. He muttered something unintelligible but I ignored it. Uli opened the door. "Hey guys! Come in!" She said motioning us in. We walked in and took a seat on her couch. "Oh..hey guys! I didn't know you were here. I would've changed." Clarissa yawned looking at her pajamas "Well then go change." Uli said, now in the kitchen. Clarissa rolled her eyes and turned around. "Oh hey Em." She said. "Is Uli making waffles?" I heard him ask. "No. She's not making waffles." Clarissa laughed. I turned my attention to the tv.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is the first chapter of this story. I hope u like it :D