Forever Loved

Baseball (part 2)

Collin's pov
I ran with Jake to the baseball clearing. When we got there everyone in their baseball stuff, deciding who is gonna bat first and the other things of baseball. "Hey guys!" Jake cheered. "What do you want, dog?" Rosalie snarled at Jake. "JAKEY!" Ness yelled running to him. She held her hand up to his face. "That's Collin. He's a wold too." He said glancing at me. "Hello Nessie. Nice to meet you." I said sweetly as she walked over to me and placed her hand on my cheek. I saw Jake and Seth. "What was that?" I breathed. "Uhh it's kinda hard to explain." Jake said. I shrugged and looked towards the field. Then the thunder stuck. "Are we gonna play or not?" Bella asked as she stepped up to the plate, bat in hand. Alice was pitcher, Esme was catcher, Ness was umpire, and Rose, Edward and Emmett were on the out field. Carlise and Japser were batting as well. Alice brought the ball up and behind her head, then threw it with incredible force. Bella hit the ball hard and it went soaring. Even though Edward was normally the fastest, Bella outran him. She made it back to home plate long before Edward returned. "Hmph. I could get used to the whole 'being faster than you' thing." Bella joked laughing. Even though Edward just walked back into view, we all knew he heard. I watched as the game progressed. When the storm stopped, they all groaned and raced back to the Cullen house. 'Well...now I actually get to meet Rose..' I thought. Edward looked at me like I was crazy. 'Oops. I forgot you could read minds.' I thought directly at him. 'I know she doesnt like Jake. It would make this easier if I got along with ALL of you.' I thought. He nodded, understanding what I meant. I ran up to Rose who was holdin Ness. "Hi. I'm Collin." I introduced myself. She smiled, I didn't know if it was real but oh well. "Hi. I'm Rosalie." She replied.