Forever Loved

Hunting

Renesemee's pov
"Ugh! Why can't I see the rest of the day?" Auntie Alice groaned. I walked from my mothers' arms and over to Alice. I outstretched my hand and she leaned her head in. I showed her images of Jacob and other wolves. "Maybe you're right Nessie!" She exclaimed hugging me. I smiled my brilliant-or so I've been told- smile. She kissed the top of my head and skipped away. I drifted back over to my mom and dad. This time I sat between them. I brought my hand up to daddy's face and he nodded. "She's thirsty Bella. She wants me, you, and Jasper to take her." Daddy said. "Ok. You want uncle jasper?" Mommy asked surprised. I nodded. "Jasper come here please." She said normally knowing he would hear. "Yes Bella?" He asked. Before momma could answer I shot up and walked over to Uncle Jazz. I brought my hand up to his face and he smiled tenderly. "Of corse Ness!" He said still smiling. I looked over at mommy and daddy who talking quietly. Mommy looked over at me and outstretched her arms and I ran to them. She pulled me on her back and went out the door. I loved going fast, especially when I was on mommys or Jacobs back. I caught a whiff of deer blood and pointed in that direction. They went the way I pointed and we came to a stop. There was a clearing with deer scattered. Uncle Jasper went after one, then daddy, then mommy. I hopped off her back and hot my own deer. I sunk my teeth into it's neck and drank it's blood. I lifted my head and looked at my mom, dad, and uncle. They were all watching me apparently waiting for me to finish. I smiled at them as blood dripped down the side of my face. I attacked another deer. Momma did so as well.