Darker Than Most

Your Mine

----Ally's POV---- He did something on my phone but I dont know what, his phone buzzed so I guessed he texted himself. He gave me a smile. "there now I have your number and you have mine." "Great." I said in fake excited voice to make sure he realized I wasn't being serious. I turned around to walk away he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back I whimpered.
That just made him get a huge smile on his voice. "we haven't even got to dance yet." "Maybe because I don't want to dance with you." I hissed that made him grip me tighter which made me wince he chuckled. "I know you were just kidding." he pulled me close I tried to push away it was no use so I danced until he finally let me go. He kissed my neck and bit it. "now people will know you are mine." he snickered. He let me go I walked over to where my friends were at. "hey Ally I saw you dance with Louis over there. Whats that on your neck." Ella said scooting over so I could sit but I didn't I touched where he bit my neck it was sore " he just grabbed me and wanted to dance but I tried to refuse didn't work when he finally let me go he was kissing my neck and bit it and said 'now people will know you are mine.'"
I rolled my eyes still touch my neck. "well of course not! Louis gets what he wants when he wants! And that thing looks like it hurts!" Andrea yelled. It was true Louis is a good looking guy but is an real ass. "Can we just go?!" I whinnied "yeah because this place is just filled with a bunch of drunk and stupid teens." Vanessa said. We all grabbed our stuff and got into a cab. I was dropped off at my flat. "you sure you don't want us to stay with you?" Ella asked "I'll be fine." I got out and walked to my door and unlocked it. My mom was already in bed I went upstairs to my room. I threw my shoes off and peeled of my dress. I went over to my dresser and pulled out a tank top and a pair of yoga pants.
When I got my clothes on my phone went off. 'thanks for the show you should really shut your curtains you know. Louis xX I walked over to my window and saw a figure leaning against a black SUV even though I couldn't see his face I could tell he had a smirk on his face. What the hell did I get myself into tonight. I thought to myself I shut my curtain then laid down on my bed and went to sleep.