Status: I'll try and update as much as i can

I Still Think You're Beautiful

chapter 3

(Alex's P.O.V)

I heard knocking on the door. I was a little scared to meet this girl I don't even know her name. I open the door to see a girl with a blink 182 shirt , skinny jeans , vans, her nose was also pierced. Not what i thought she would look like but whatever.
"Hey I'm Alex, Whats your name?" I was shaking her hand when i asked her
"Hi my name is Tay"
"Come in"
"Thanks"
I was showing her around the house. I showed her to her room, it's next to mine. I showed her my room , and she freaked out cause of my band poster and my guitar. I found out that she likes music as me, no girl at my school likes the music i like. They think i'm a weird band kid.
"So you like those bands I see" i laughed
" Oh My God with all my heart" said Tay
i smile stupidly "Me too but in a guy way"
She laughs " cool how old are you by the way?"
"17 , you?"
"17 too"
" So do you work or have a car or something?"
"Yeah, i work and I have a car too"
"Where?"
"Hot Topic I just love working there. Do you work?"
"Yeah , I work there too, that's weird I've never seen you there."
"Yeah it is."
"So what do you wanna do?"
"umm.....I don't know, what do you wanna do?"
"We could get your stuff out of your car and into your room."
"Sounds like a plan"
We head outside to get Tay's things, she only has 2 suitcases and one book-bag. She had such little. She wouldn't let me take the 2 suitcases only one. She took the book-bag and the other suitcase.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you like this story ( sorry if its shit so far)