Status: I'll try and update as much as i can

I Still Think You're Beautiful

chapter 5

(Alex's P.O.V)

"Can I see it?"
I wanna see what she has written down. I wonder if she would let me.
"Sure"
Her hands were shaking when she handed it to me. I looked through it and there were a lot of good songs. Tat look worried when i stopped to read a song called "Rumor Mill". I say a name with a note in the notebook.Jordan?
"Who's Jordan?"
"He's my best friend"
"Oh cool. I really like this song."
"Really? it's not bad"
"Yeah it's amazing"
"My friend helped me write it."
"Jordan?"
"Yeah he plays the guitar and sings too"
"Wow like me thats cool"
(Tay's P.O.V)

Wow he liked my songs. Ehhh he found the note that Jordan wrote me when I left the home and he was put in another. I hope he didn't read it.
Wehear the door open and someone call out our names. I started to breathe hard cause my anxiety to start. Alex said his parents were home. That calmed me down a little bit. We started to walk down the stairs and I saw them. Grace was a little shorter than Paul. She had brown hair and brown eyes she was so pretty. Paul was as tall as Alex and had darker hair than grace and Alex. Grace walks up to me and gives me a bear hug. Paul just shaked my hand. My phone started to ring. I looked at the name and saw it was Jordan. I asked if it was okay to answer the phone and they were cool with it.
"Hello?" I Answered
"Hi, I'm look for Ms. Tay Jardine?"
"That's me."
" Okay well Jordan would like to speck to you"
"okay?"
" Hey"
"Hi, Jordan what's up?"
"Well umm...Something happened to me and.."
"What happened? now im getting worried
"Well im in the hospital"
" What! why are you in the hospital?!"
"Well I don't wanna tell you over the phone so can you come?"
"Of course I'll try to get there fast"
"Thanks bye"
" Bye"

Oh my god they were all looking at me.
"What's wrong?"
"My best friend is in the hospital and wants me to go and see him."
"I'll take you in my car if you want."
"Sure, I don't think i can drive."
We got into Alex's car and his parents said that they will order food when we get back.
I hope Jordan isn't hurt a lot. He's my best friend and I can't lose him.
♠ ♠ ♠
lonng chapter