Still the One

I.

Harry's Point of View

I stepped out of my car and closed the door. I pressed the alarm signaling the beep then fumbled for the keys to my flat. i unlocked the door and shut it behind me. I tossed off my jacket then flopped onto the sofa. My thumb smashed on the button to the remote going through all the channels finding nothing. My eyes fell to the picture of me and her on the coffee table. My now shaky hand was lifting the picture as it grew closer to my face. Her arms wrapped around my neck, I still remember her gentle touch. There my arms supported her as I gave her my famous piggy-back rides. No matter how she was feeling during the day, I would carry her on my back and she'd laugh immediately, smiling so beautifully. I felt my jaw wobble getting that annoying hard lump in my throat, missing my Libby. Libby and I were together for just about two months, and they were the best weeks of my life. She started getting so much hate, constantly. Every single day. From people who claimed to be my fans. She received so much hate that she deactivated her Twitter and Facebook, deleted her Instagram, and never wanted to even leave her house. She said she was fine, but she wasn't and it was all because of me. Libby wanted to make things work but I was never around, always in different cities and countries performing. So, on the worst day of my life, I deciced to end things with her. It was in the end, actually for her. I still miss her though, everything about her. Her lips, her eyes, her sweet perfume, her soft hair. We weren't together that long, but I could've loved her. She was the one. Correction, she still is the one.

Libby White's Point of View

'Come on Libby.' Perrie suddenly hovered over me, twisting her sparkly bracelet on her wrist making a jingle sound. I briefly looked up and then buried my face back into the latest novel I was in to.

'Yeah, you haven't been out in days.' Eleanor piped in rolling off of my bed joining me on the floor. I stiffed out an exasperated laugh, not lifting my eyes.

'It wouldn't kill you.' Danielle's light voice agreed.

'And it wouldn't kill you guys to go without me.' I placed my finger on the current sentence not wanting to lose my place. 'I don't feel like it.'

'You haven't felt like it since Har-..' Eleanor stopped mid-sentence, 'since, you know.' I watched as they all exchanged nervous looks.

'You guys do know I'm not a child whose gold fish just died. You can say Harry and not worry about me breaking out in tears.' Harry as in my ex Harry Styles. We dated for a little over two months, but all the hate, rumors, and drama was too much for us. Harry always being gone because of his nonstop busy schedule didn't exactly help us either. We tried to make it work but Harry finally said that it would better to just let it go.

'Please Libby? It'll be a much needed girl's night out.' Perrie whined crashing into the memories of the time I spent with Harry.

'Please.' Danielle and Eleanor joined in, 'please. please.' I rolled my eyes closing my book.

'Alright.' I sighed standing to my feet. 'One night couldn't hurt.' Each of the girls squealed happily, 'shut up.' I laughed opening the doors of my closet.

~*~

Hours later we were walking to the entrance of the club. 'I don't know guys.' I pulled on Perrie's arm causing the others to stop. I looked down at the black strapless that hugged my body and the heels nearly too high for me. After I caved in earlier today the girls gave me a full out makeover.

'You look amazing!' Danielle shook me by my shoulders, 'watch how many guys hit on you.'

'Come on Lib!' Eleanor pulled me towards the loud music. The bouncer let us in nearly automatically.

'Let loose and have fun tonight!' Perrie shouted over the blaring music. I nodded my head a couple of times then headed over to the bar.

'Can I just get a sprite?!' I raised my voice to the bartender over the pop song which vibrated the walls. He nodded his head to the rythm of the music then slid me my glass. 'Thanks!' I joined Perrie, Danielle, and Eleanor in the corner of the club. I finished my soda then we danced against each other. The more songs went by the more I got into it.

'That lad over there is checking you out!' Danielle giggled tapping me. I turned my head meeting the eyes of a tall, slim built, dark haired guy. He nodded his head at me and I smiled in return.

'Go talk to him babe!' Eleanor pushed me slightly in his direction. He grinned and met me halfway.

'My friends are freaks.' I laughed, 'but I swear they're harmless.'

'They got me to talk to you so they're pretty great already. I'm Daniel.'

'Libby.' I responded as loud as I could over the music.

'That's a nice name. Wanna dance?'

'Sure.' I agreed as he pulled me by my wrist out on the dance floor. He held me by my waist guiding me with the music. Harry and I weren't together anymore but this just felt, wrong. I wanted to be with him not dancing with some random guy. Sure this guy was fit but he wasn't Harry, no one was. No one had those gorgeous eyes, or the cute dimple when he smiled, his soft brown hair that i could play with all day or his soft pink lips or his even softer large hands. He would hold me in his arms singing in my ear after i had a bad day or give me one of his good ol' fashion piggy back rides which always made me feel better. I missed him so much but i was here in a bass blaring club. 'I need to pee.' I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. He stared at me but nodded anyway making his way to the bar. I snaked through the people and hurried into the ladies room. I placed my hands on each side of the sink staring at my reflection. Perrie, El, and Dani rushed in.

'What happened out there?' Perrie questioned.

'I'm not ready for this guys. I can't act like i feel nothing for Harry anymore.'

'Let's just go.' Eleanor grabbed my arm. I nodded in response then followed them out the ladies room and through the sea of people. I pumped into someone who was sloppily walking through the club.

'Pardon me.' His voice slurred. My heart pounded nearly right unto the dance floor.

'Harry.' I breathed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've had this story for awhile now and i'm deciding to post it. Yes it's another Harry fan fiction, i don't know i just love him ok. I hope you guys enjoyed it