Still the One

XIV.

Harry's Point of View
I was sat at home with my mum and older sister, Gemma who was currently home from uni. I sipped on the warm tea my mum had made for me when I got here. Her and Gemma were discussing the wedding in a couple of short weeks. 'So, I saw Libby White yesterday.' Gemma announced. My mum smiled warmly bringing her eyes to mine.

'Oh, how is she?'

'She's good. Looking really fit too. I invited her and her boyfriend to the wedding.' she retorted.

'What?' I coughed out uncomfortable. I couldn't sit at my mum's wedding with my ex girlfriend and her current boyfriend.

'What did she say?' My mum wondered curiously.

'She said she'd give me a ring once she made her mind up. And Harry she said you didn't run it past her.'

'I was meaning to.' I shrugged going back to the other day when I stood on Libby's porch. I was such a idiot. I stumbled and stuttered over my words she was just so beautiful minus that jersey. Without that, she was perfect in every way shape and form. It got worse she said told me my tire was low. I thought she was actually going to tell me she wanted me to stay. I sighed aloud causing them to look at me.

'What's the matter baby?' my mum frowned.

'Nothing. It was nice seeing you two, I'll see you soon. I need to get back to my flat.' I stood kissing my mum's cheek and hugging Gemma.

'I love you.' my mum stated standing to her feet.

'I love you too.' I repeated before walking to my small white car. I slipped inside and pulled out of the driveway. On the way home I slowly passed Libby's house, I spotted that Daniel guy's car next to hers. I am currently driving past my ex girlfriend's house, what am I? Some kind of creeper? I sped past not looking any longer.

Libby's Point of View

The next day I woke with Daniel's arms around my waist in my bed. We fell asleep during our movie marathon last night, 'Dan.' I sat up on the sofa. 'Daniel.' he muttered in his sleep and rolled over onto his back. I laughed climbing on top of his back. Even in his sleep, it was so toned and muscular. I used my fingertips and went up and down his bare back. I leaned down kissing his shoulder slowly taking my lips away then going back to massaging his back.

'That feels amazing.' he murmered softly with a sexy morning voice. I giggled and stopped moving my hands.

'Wake up.' I pleaded tapping his back like a set of drums. 'You slept over.'

'I know. I told you I was yours all day.' he rolled over and repositioned me onto abs.

'Thank you. I had a lot of funny.' I leaned down and kissed his lips.

'Not a problem babe. Are you still going to the party tonight?'

'Yes. I wouldn't miss it.' I nodded my head.

'Good.' he ran his hands up and down my sides.

'Stay for breakfast.' I batted my eyes down at him.

'Mmm, okay.' he sat up with me now in his lap. He stood slowly and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held onto my thighs supporting me. He set me down on the kitchen counter and opened the refridgerator. 'I'll cook for you.'

'You spoil me.' I sat indian style on the kitchen counter.

'You deserve it.' he stated back cracking eggs against the counter and dropping them into a bowl. He turned back to the stove finding a cooking pan digging for a spatula. He placed the eggs into a plate then mixed some pancake mix. He stood in between my legs placing his hands on each side of them. I had my hands at the back of his head placing with his hair. He stared at my lips and then back at my eyes.

'Kiss me already.' I breathed against lips before his lips smashed against mine. I smiled against his lips still kissing him. A burning smell overtook us, he pulled back looking at the burnt pancake. 'Look what you did!' I laughed.

'You're the one who pulled me in.' he grined dumping it out.

'Let me do it.' I jumped off the counter grabbing a new pan. I poured some pancake mix into the skillet and waited. Daniel's hands were placed on my sides and his chin rested on my shoulder. He left a trail of kisses on my back and shoulder causing me to giggle. We ate our breakfast then I walked him out to his car. 'I'll see you in a little bit. What should I wear?'

'You look amazing in anything, wear what you want.'

'Don't say anything when I come in there with sweats.'

'And still look beautiful.' he kissed my lips. 'See you later.'

'See you later.' I retorted waving as he drove away. I went inside showering and getting ready for my day. Closer to Daniel's return I wore a pair of shorts and a white v-neck and my favorite pair of vans. I applied a little makeup then straightened my tangled hair.

'You look pretty.' he kissed my cheek walking me to his car. He was dressed in a pair of jeans and fitted black t-shirt and a new pair of trainers. He held my hand securely as we entered the party not too long later.

'Daniel!' tons of people cheered. I met several different people that night. Zach, Todd, Marcus, Dean, Declan, Tom, Cody, Robert, and a couple of girlfriends.

'You should tag along with us to the game later in the week.' Caroline suggested and the others nodded their heads in agreement. 'We always sit together and have our own little cheering section.'

'Okay, I will.' I confirmed.

'Yay!' Sharon clapped her hands, 'we love you already.'

'Aw thanks.' I laughed. From across the room Daniel offered me a supportive smile waving his hand.

'You guys are so cute.' Amelie looked from Daniel and I.

'So are you and Cody.' I replied.

'Thank you.' she peeped.

'We're gonna leave now.' Daniel placed his hand on my waist. It was nearly one in the morning and people were still sitting around talking.

'It was nice meeting you guys.' I smiled to everyone waving as we left.

'Bye Libby!' the girls called waving.

'Carry me.' I laughed looking at the trail of cars. We parked all the way down the road. Daniel chuckled hunching over.

'Hop on.' I did as he said I jumped onto his back wrapping my arms loosely around his neck. He to his car and dumped me down into the seat. 'I'll see you tomorrow, sweet dreams.'

'Goodnight.' I stood on my tip-toes kissing his lips. I went into the house, changing my clothes, and quickly falling into a sweet slumber.

Harry's Point of View

I was meeting up with the old gang at Liam and Danielle's this morning for a group breakfast. 'Will Libby be there?' I remember asking Danielle over the phone last night.

'I'm not sure. She said she'd try to stop by for a minute or so.' Danielle replied over the phone.

'Alright, see you tomorrow.' I stated before hanging up the phone and going to bed. The next morning I got up and showered then got dressed. I put on a simple white shirt with this new striped short sleeved flannel I got earlier in the week. I pulled on a pair of pants and tossed on a fedora and was out the door. I got into my car pulling into their complex that they lived in. Louis' eco sport car. Niall's range rover. Zayn's sports car. Liam and Danielle's car still in their usual spots. No sign of Libby's car. But then again she was always the last one to arrive, anywhere. Except when she drove with me. I smiled at the memory of her changing her outfit several times before deciding she was ready to go. I got out of my car and locked it behind me, knocking on the door. 'Hello everyone.' I waved sitting down at the table.

'Where's Libby?' Perrie asked looking over to Danielle.

'I dunno.' she shrugged, 'i haven't seen her in a couple of days. I was hoping she'd stop by.'

'I hope so too.' Eleanor chimed in. As we were eating breakfast there was a knock on the door. Danielle hurried over to it to answer it, letting Libby inside. She was alone. I nearly jumped on the table with pure happiness. Instead, I offered a small nod as she sat down at the table. Luckily, the only free seat available was the one next to me.

'Libby!' Perrie jumped up wrapping her arms around her, 'where have ya been?'

'Around.' she giggled sitting down next to me.

'Around with Daniel.' Danielle corrected.

'Where is Daniel anyway? You two are always attached at the hip.'

'He had an early practice.' Libby smiled pleased. We finished up our breakfast, everyone just talking about absolute random things and Louis told his usual set of jokes. After we finished up I pulled Libby aside from the girls.

'Can we talk?' I looked down at her.