Still the One

XVII.

Hours had passed and Harry was still kicked back comfortably on my sofa. His converse were on the floor next to the sofa. 'I better go.' he stood up half way into some Sci-Fi movie we were watching, 'it's gotten pretty late.'

'Thanks for today Harry.' I opened the front door and let him out.

'I could stop by tomorrow, if you'd like.' Harry turned to look at me before continuing the walk to his car.

'Sure.' I agreed without thinking. A pleased smile snuck on his face, 'goodnight Harry.'

'Goodnight Libby.' he replied then got into his car. I watched how he backed up out of the driveway and drove down the road not without honking his horn as one last goodbye.

~*~

The next morning I woke to several missed calls and texts from Daniel.

Libby: in case you were confused, we're over.

With a sigh I got out of my bed and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. After breakfast I went to my room to get ready for my day. With a warm shower, I dressed in a black skater skirt, a white crop top, and my black pair of high-top converse. I turned on the TV, to my favorite music channel. Ed Sheeran's Lego House was just going off, when at the bottom of the screen it read "PREMIERE" - it was the Best Song Ever by the guys. I turned the volume up and stared at the screen.

"One Direction are here."

Wait, Zayn? I bursted into laughter as I watched the video.

"MARCEL!" Niall's character, Harvey called out.

A geeky Harry with thick glasses stumbled into the room. His hair was slicked back by some kind of gel. "Eh, Leeroy!" he called then a very hyper Liam trotted into the room. He broke out into some dance moves while they stared at him. I giggled at geeky Harry dancing along with Leeroy. Leeroy was pushed out of the room and then Marcel started introducing ideas for the group. The music slowly faded in, in the background. Harry stood up and walked over to Niall's character, Harvey and that's when it started. Harry stared into the camera and sung with this rockish tone. Throughout the entire video my eyes were focused on Harry's. I smiled as it faded and they transitioned into an Olly Murs song. My phone chimed on the coffee table before me. It must be Daniel. I snatched my phone up and brought the screen to my eyes. It wasn't Daniel, it was Harry.

Harry: Hiii would you like to hang out with me today and the fellas today?

Libby: Yeah! Sure!

Harry: Okay then- I'll pick you up in about ten minutes.

I went back to my room and grabbed my purse stuffing my phone down into it. Once Harry came I locked my flat's door and walked over to his white vintage car sliding down inside. 'Hello.' I smiled closing the door behind me.

'Hello.' he repeated with a grin, 'I'm actually surprised you didn't make me wait ages before you finished.'

'Ha-ha.' I sarcastically stated, 'oh! I saw the video this morning.'

'Really?' he asked excitedly looking over at me, 'what did you think?'

'I think it was very creative of you guys and I like the song a lot.'

'Well, thank you. What was your favorite part?' he then wondered.

'Watching five guys who couldn't dance to save their lives breakout in this big number.' I giggled in my seat. Harry stared at me trying to hold back a laugh.

'Very funny.'

'I thought so.' I shrugged with a sneaky smile. 'And you made a pretty good marketing guy.'

'Thanks.' He smiled cheekily.

'Where are we going?'

'Bowling.'

'You know I'm rubbish at bowling.' I folded my arms across my chest. 'And everyone laughs.'

'I'll help you.' Harry reassured. Soon we arrived at the bowling alley and went inside. Immediately people rushed Harry asking for pictures. I moved aside and watched as he made sure to take a picture with every single person waiting. 'Lets find the others.'

'It's huge in here and so many people, how do you expect we find them?' Harry pointed to a mass of people standing back staring at nearby lanes.

'Like that.' He laughed leading the way through the crowd. 'We're here.' Harry called over to Perrie, Zayn, Louis, and Eleanor.

'You came together, yeh?' Zayn asked Harry.

'Yeh.' he said looking the other way with a smile. The girls pulled me aside and stared at me to fill them in.

'Daniel cheated on me. Harry was over the entire day yesterday and we're completely just friends hanging out.'

'Libby!' The wrapped their arms around me for a hug.

'So sorry love.' Perrie was the first to let go.

'Yeh, what a bugger.' Eleanor chimed in.

'So where are the others?' I asked changing the subject.

'Dani and Liam will meet us later for food and Niall's with his secret lady friend.'

'Girls ready to bowl?' Louis flashed a smile our way.

'Teams of two, i have Perrie. El and Lou are a team, and Harry and Libby.'

'We're definitely going to win this babe.' Louis grabbed Eleanor by her waist moving her to the seats. 'Zayn you're up first.' Zayn grabbed a neon green ball and walked down the lane. He swung his arm back and let the ball go. We all watched as it sailed down the lane and knocked all the pins down. Perrie let out a loud cheer giving Zayn a high-five. Louis went next getting a strike as well and Harry followed in their footsteps. Perrie kept the strike streak going, Eleanor got a spare, now it was my turn. I picked up a bright pink ball and slowly walked to the lanes.

'You got this.' Harry said as I stared down at the pins. I nodded my head and slung the ball down the lane. For a few seconds it rolled down the middle before diving down the side of the gutter. Louis and Zayn erupted in laughter causing the onlookers to giggle.

'Still the same Libby.' Louis patted my back.

'Knock it off.' Harry stepped in standing behind me, 'you're thinking about it too much. Just go with the flow. Forget everyone in the room. You're in here, alone. Block out any sounds around you.' he whispered into my ear, 'you can do it.' I exhaled deeply and focusing on the pins in front of me.

'Want us to get the bumpers, Lizabeth?' Zayn joked. I turned back to him with a playful annoyed smile.

'Shut up.' I focused back on the pins before me. I took a running slide and let the ball go. It slowly rolled down the slipper lane and knocked over half of the pins. 'YES!' I cheered. Even though, that wasn't good, it was good for me.

'Well done, Libby!' Harry smiled just as pleased as me. We continued to take turns and I got better and better. In the end, Louis and Eleanor ended up winning the game.

'Good job, Lizabeth.' Lou chuckled, 'you're not so terrible now.'

'Well, thanks?' I laughed. 'And call me Lizabeth again, I will have to hurt you.'

'We'll meet at the restaurant?' Harry looked at Zayn and Louis. They nodded their heads before we slipped back through the people. They made sure to all get quick touches in of Harry's shirt and beanie. I followed him to the car and got inside closing the door. 'See, you did great.'

'Not great.' I corrected him, 'I did decent or more like better.'

'To me you were great.' he replied starting the engine. We went to some italian place and went inside. Liam and Danielle were already seated at a large table.

'Whoa, look who's together!' Danielle and Liam smirked both eyeing us.

'Not like you haven't seen us together before.' I sat down next to Harry across from Danielle.

'What would Danny boy say?' Liam chuckled with Danielle. I lowered my head thinking about what happened.

'What's wrong?'

'I'm not with Daniel anymore, as of yesterday.' I explained.

'I'm sorry babe.' Danielle leaned over touching my hand.

'Yeah sorry Lizard.' Liam half smiled. Harry cleared his throat awkward.

'So, who won at bowling?' Danielle changed the subject.

'I did!' Louis called out victoriously as he made his way to the table. We waited for the others then we began eating our food. When we finished Harry drove me back to my house and walked me to the steps.

'I had a really great time today.' I stated.

'Yeh, I did too. We'll have to do it again soon.' Harry agreed.

'Alright. I'll see you later.' he smiled once more then headed back to his car. Not five minutes later there was a knock on the door. Must be Harry. I walked to the door and opened it, 'Daniel?'