Still the One

XXI.

The next morning I woke with the biggest smile plastered onto my face. Last night I went on a date with Harry and we were back together. It was all working out in my favor.

~*~

I had been with Harry for about two weeks now, and it's been going great. Don't get me wrong. Yet I couldn't help to think we were falling back into that place where we'd sneak around to each other's flats and eat in constantly. The only people who knew about Harry and I, were Harry and I. I didn't want to have to sneak around with my boyfriend. I was sitting on my sofa in the living room when Harry came in. 'Hi love.' he smiled cheekily kissing my lips.

'Hi.' I plastered on a fake smile looking at him. He wrapped an arm around the back of the sofa getting next to me.

'What are you watching?' he wondered curiously.

'Nothing really.' I shrugged not focusing on the TV. Harry looked over at me concerned with a small frown.

'What's the matter?'

'I don't know. I was kind of hoping things would be, different now.'

'What do you mean?' Harry asked slightly confused.

'I mean different with us. I don't want to be confined to your flat or my flat. I'm sorry if it's a bit soon or asking for too much but I don't want to hide Harry or be a secret.' I rambled on. Harry cut me off by pressing his soft lips to mine.

'You're right.' those two simple words sent butterflies through my stomach. 'We'll tell the others tomorrow at Niall's get together.'

~*~

'Ready?' Harry inquired stepping towards Niall's flat door then pressed the buzzer. I nodded my head as the door unlocked and Harry walked in.

'Harry!' they all exclaimed.

'Now all we need is Libby.' Eleanor voice chimed.

'She'll be late.' Liam piped.

'As always.' Zayn added in laughing.

'Excuse me.' I stepped from Harry's shadow. They all stared at us confused and shocked as Harry swung our hands back and forth.

'Does this mean...?' Danielle's voice drifted off. Harry and I nodded our heads in unison both wearing silly smiles. Before I could say anything the girls pulled me aside asking thousands of questions.

'When?'

'It's been two weeks.' I admitted. They all gasped stunned, 'we went on a date and we've been dating ever since.'

'That's not cool, Libby.' Perrie stated and the others nodded their heads in agreement.

'You could've told us.' Eleanor said next.

'I'm sorry. But you're happy right?' I pouted playfully.

'Yes!' Danielle caved first wrapping her arms around me. I hugged all of them and returned to Harry.

'How'd they take it?'

'Good.' I smiled. 'Really good.'

'Hey lovebirds, wanna eat now?' Louis shouted from the table. Harry chuckled leading me to the table. I sat in between Harry and Liam across from Eleanor. We ate the BBQ Niall made for us on his new grill.

'Everybody like the food, yeh?' Niall wondered looking around at all of us. Everyone nodded their heads giving him the thumbs up.

'We're going to head out.' Harry placed a hand on my lower back. 'And see you all at the wedding this weekend?' we said our goodbyes then headed out to the car. Harry drove back to my flat and walked me to my door. On the steps was another set of flowers. Harry kicked them aside wrapping his long arms around me. 'Tell me if he calls you?'

'I will.' I replied unlocking my door.

~*~

It was Saturday morning when I was sat infront of my vanity mirror curling my hair. I pinned my hair back into a loose bun. I finished applying my makeup then slipped into the pale pink dress. I stared at myself in the mirror tugging on my dress. Today Harry and I were going to Anne and Robin's wedding. Harry and I were going to be officially out in the open today. 'You look beautiful.' Harry smirked in the doorway of my bedroom. 'You should really lock your doors.' he teased stepping closer to me. I admired him in his tux. It fit perfectly, his hair was pushed back out of his face and his black dress shoes shined.

'Well you should really knock.' I giggled turning my back to him, 'zip me up?'

'With pleasure.' he placed his large hands on my back. He easily tugged on the zipper and pulled it all the way up. 'Are you ready?'

'Yes.' I nodded grabbing my purse and sliding my feet into my shoes. Harry extended his arm out to me and I gladly took it. We got into Harry's white car and he started it up. Half an hour later we arrived at a resturaunt entitled Pecks. Outside the resturant you could see a group of fans watching from afar. I eyed the fans waiting with their cameras in the air hoping to get a glimspe of anyone. A familiar face came around to my door and opened it extending their hand.

'Nice to see you again.' Paul nodded his head towards me.

'It's nice to see you too Paul.' I took his hand getting out the car. With Paul and Preston's help I managed to get inside the building without being spotted, just yet. We decided to wait a little into the reception to make it public so we wouldn't take the day away from Anne and Robin.'I'm nervous.' Harry rubbed his hands together as we waited for the others to arrive. 'I'm walking my mum down the aisle today.'

'I think it's sweet how Anne asked you to give her away.' I gushed leaning towards him. 'It will be fine. Just relax.' He nodded his head as a response placing his lips on my forehead. I wrapped my arms around his waist holding him. Harry's family smiled in our direction with pleased expressions. I met a good amount of them the weeks Harry and I were together seeing how i accompanied him to a family reunion.

'Libby!' Danielle called leaving Liam's side, 'you look gorgeous!'

'Thank you. You too.' I looked down at her flowing dress.

'You don't look too bad yourself Harold.' Danielle smirked at Harry.'

'I do clean up rather nicely.' He took a small sip of the champagne. The others arrived with more members of both sides of the family. I walked down to very first row where I would sit with Harry during the ceremony. I watched as Gemma gracefully walked down the aisle smiling. We all stood as the music started. I turned to see Harry walking proudly beside his mum. Anne was absolutely glowing as she stepped one foot in front of the other. Harry kissed her cheek as he placed her hand into Robin's. He joined me just as everyone was told to be seated. His hand was intertwined with mine as we watched.

'Congratulations.' Harry said hugging his mum and Robin.

'Thank you sweetheart.' Anne's eyes were wet with happiness. 'And Libby, i am so happy you made it.'

'Congratulations- you look really beautiful today.' I hugged her. Harry and I were sat at the table along with Anne, Robin, Gemma, and her date Connor. Harry leaned over and kissed my cheek causing me to giggle.

'May I just say how lovely it is to see you two together again?' Gemma smiled as the others nodded in agreement. Harry and I watched together as Anne and Robin shared their first dance together. Gemma and Connor followed, then Eleanor and Louis. Niall pulled Amy along with him onto the floor as did Zayn with Perrie.

'Why not.' Harry laughed holding my hand as we walked out onto the dance floor. Throughout the day everyone laughed and joked with each other. Anne and Robin hurried to their getaway car as everyone waved goodbye. Harry talked to a few more people until Paul and Preston escorted us to the front doors. You could hear all the chatter outside the doors, the fans were still waiting for anyone to show themselves. We watched as Eleanor and Louis slipped out behind Liam and Danielle. Amy and Niall hurried out not too long after Zayn and Perrie. I swallowed looking up to Harry for comfort. He brought our intertwined hands to his lips and pressed them to the back of my mind. 'This is it, yeh?'

'Uh huh.' I nodded my head looking at Paul nervously. As a precaution Preston and Paul were going to get us to the car.

'It's time to go.' Preston stated clearing his throat.

'No, wait until she's ready.' Harry chimed in. 'Take your time.' I pursed my lips looking into Harry's eyes.

'I'm ready.'
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback?