Still the One

XXII.

Harry smiled as Paul opened the door causing an uproar of screams. On the other side of me stood Preston, he was just inches away from me just incase anything were to happen. Harry began walking pulling me along with him quick. 'Harry!' girl voices called out. Everything happened so fast. One second we were inside and the next Paul was helping into the car. Paul, Preston, and others kept the fans away from the car long enough so Harry could drive out the parking lot safely. I breathed feeling relaxed. That wasn't so bad, not bad at all.

'So, that was fun.' Harry laughed looking over at me with a smile, 'i'm happy we're doing this.'

'Me too.' I agreed holding his hand after fastening my seat belt. We arrived at my flat and Harry followed me inside. 'Be right back.' I said to Harry hurrying into my room. I slipped out of my dress and heels for a pair of shorts and one of my favorite shirts from Jawbreaking. I took all of the pins out of my hair letting it fall down past my shoulders. I joined Harry back on the sofa sitting indian style across from him.

'You look good.' he played with my hand with his.

'Thank you.' i looked up into his eyes.

'I wanted to invite you to be my date to the movie premiere.' Harry informed me. He had a cheeky smile on his face as he waited for my response, 'so what do you say?'

'I say yes.'

'Good because I already have you down as a guest.' I laughed shaking my head at him. Harry ditched his jacket and loosened his tie reaching for the remote. We sat in my flat watching movies until it became dark out. 'How about we get some dinner?'

'Let me get some shoes.' I walked back to my room and slid my feet into a pair of sandals then grabbed my purse as I left. 'Where do you wanna go?'

'Wherever you want to.' Harry took my hand once again and led me to his car. 'What are you feeling? Chinese, Italian, Thai?'

'Thai sounds really good.' I stated.

'It does actually.' Harry agreed starting the car up. Half an hour later we arrived at Busaba Eathai.

'Are you going to run in?' I wondered curiously.

'No, let's eat inside.' Harry responsed getting out the car coming around to open the door for me. Usually Harry would run inside and get our food to go then we'd sit in front of the TV watching some old film. I could feel the firm protective grip Harry had on my hand as he opened the door of Busaba Eathai. There weren't too many people inside but it wasn't exactly empty. We found a pair of seats away from everyone else then waited for a worker to take our orders. From the corner of my eyes I could see some people taking pictures with their phones. Across from me Harry's eyes were fixated on me.

'I've told you not to look at me like that.' I hid behind the menu.

'You're just, stunning.' he breathed pushing down the menu. 'I can't help it.' I could feel my face grow warm with nerves. We ordered our drinks as we waited for the food. During dinner several people studied our every move.

'Everywhere we go you attract stares Mister Harry Styles.' I smirked at him from across the table. He barked out a laugh covering his mouth.

'I'm actually quite boring.' he responded, 'maybe they'll catch on one day.' after we finished dinner Harry and I walked out the restaurant to a swarm of people. Someone must've informed the paps we were here. Flashes were going off from every angle and fans were shouting out to Harry. I covered my eyes from the blinding lights as I struggled to walk. Harry's hand grabbed mine pulling me through all the people. 'Excuse us.' he called snaking through the bodies. 'please let us through.' people were pulling on Harry in all sorts of directions. Someone's hand grabbed his shirt and another grabbed his hair. I felt my bag being tugged on as well as my t-shirt. Harry turned around and ran back into the restaurant. 'Please lock the doors.' he said to manager. The manager nodded and forcefully pushed people out of the way closing the blinds and locking the door. Harry dialed some numbers on his phone and pressed it to his ear. 'Preston, Libby and I are stuck in Busaba Eathai. Yeh, the crowd is massive.' he listened to Preston on the other end as he nodded his head, 'alright see you soon.'

'We're waiting for him?'

'Yeh he's gonna round up a few people then head over. I'm sorry tonight was awful.'

'It wasn't!' I assured him, 'i had a lovely time.' i sat sitting down beside him at a table. 'Since we're going to be here awhile, how about we share a dessert.'

'I'd love to.' he smiled opening the menu. We ordered a small dessert and placed it in between us. We grabbed two forks and began eating. I leaned over Harry's shoulder taking piece by piece away. As we finished up Preston, Paul, and others slipped through the back door. 'Has the crowd died down?'

'Not exactly.' Paul stated, 'you two ready?' I nodded my head following close behind Harry. His hand was on my lower back as we were in between everyone. 'Alright we're going to do this quick. Get to the car as soon as you can.' the doors opened and were practically ran to the car. I climbed inside and closed the door fastening my seat belt. Harry immediately started the car and peeled out of the parking lot.

'That was a fun night.' I smiled on my steps as Harry dropped me off.

'I'm glad you had a good time. I will stop by tomorrow with your ticket for the premiere.'

'I'll see you tomorrow.' we kissed each other goodbye then I went inside locking the door behind me. I changed for bed and climbed under the sheets falling fast asleep. The next morning I was awoken by someone knocking firmly on the door. As I slid my feet into my fuzzy slippers I hurried to the door. 'Daniel.' I coughed uncomfortably. 'What is it?'

'I need my jersey.' he spoke harshly. I swallowed hard nodding my head in response.

'I'll get it for you right now.' I walked back to my room and dug through my stuff for the jersey Daniel let me borrow after a date one night. 'You could come in.' I called out to the front. A second or so later the front door closed lightly. 'Just give me one second.' I grabbed his jersey from my drawer and straightened it out. Then there was another knock. I handed Daniel his jersey as I opened the door. Of course, Harry.

'I came by to give you your pass?' he stared from Daniel to me, 'hello.'

'Hey.' Daniel growled in Harry's direction. 'Thanks.'

'No problem.'

'Looks like she went for you after all. Too bad you were always getting in the way. Congratulations.' he stated half-heartedly and walked out the door. Harry's jaw clenched, looking rather attractive. His hands were formed into tight fists showing off his veins.

'Babe.' I held his arm with both my hands. 'he's gone.'

'I don't want him near you.' Harry looked down at me with a serious expression on his face.

'He won't, promise.'

'Alright. Here you go.' he handed me a ticket and a pass that would go around my neck. 'I wish I could stay but we have a ton of press to do this morning.'

'Well I hope you have the most amazing day.'

'It won't be too amazing without you.' he chuckled wrapping his arms around me. 'But I'll try.'

'Good, I'll see you.'

'See you baby.' we kissed each other before Harry went out the front door. I flopped down onto the sofa turning on the TV. The gossip channel had a series of pictures of Harry and I over the last few times we've been together. Harry and I leaving Niall's complex, Harry and I with his family at the wedding, Harry and I at dinner, Harry and I in the car going to various places. In most of the pictures our hands were intertwined as we walked. I turned the volume up to hear what the reporter was saying.

From the images you could say the youngest 1D boy is back with former girlfriend Libby White. Sources say the two have been quite quiet about their relationship and are just enjoying each other's company right now. As you know Harry and Libby White were together for a short two months before splitting. Well we wish you the best of luck this time.

They went on to discuss something else. I sat and stared at the TV blankly. Harry and I were officially out in the open. Everyone either knew or were going to hear it very shortly. I picked up my phone opening the Twitter app for the low-profile account I owned switching my name around a bit. Instead of Libby White my account was ElizabethWJ. I didn't bother posting a picture of myself so I left it a plain egg with an orange background. I began to type my name up in the search bar and suggestions came up.

Libby White

Libby and Harry

Libby Harry together

I pursed my lips stopping my hand in it's tracks. "If you go looking for something, you'll find it." that little voice in my head chimed. I shook my head pressing the home button before locking my phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
so I went to see This Is Us tonight and it is so goood! I love it! asdfghjkl :) anyway,

f e e d b a c k?