Still the One

XXIII.

'You look amazing, I'm a lucky man.' Harry extended his hand out to me. He was dressed in a black dress shirt with a black blazer and dark jeans with a new pair of black boots. Tonight was the night of the premiere of This Is Us in London.

'I consider myself very lucky.' I smiled taking his hand. We walked out to an awaiting SUV and climbed inside. We were going to meet the others at the premiere where the guys were going to walk the red carpet together for pictures and autographs. We arrived at the premiere to see tons and tons of people were outside waiting with large signs. 'Wow.'

'This is sick.' Harry grinned, 'unbelievable.' There were girls, boys, and paps in long lines waiting. 'I cannot believe that all these people are here for us.' he gasped stunned.

'You guys deserve everything you get.' I peered out of the window. Preston greeted us as he opened the door. The screams grew louder as I stepped out of the car with Harry. Flashes were going off from all over in that moment. Harry's hand was intertwined with mine as we moved off to the side. 'Congratulations boys.' I hugged the each of them before standing off to the side with family and friends. Danielle and I watched as the guys made their way down the red carpet stopping several times for quick interviews.

'Libby, hello.' Robin pulled me in for a hug as did Anne.

'Hello, lovely to see you both again.'

'Likewise, you look so pretty.' Anne smiled warmly.

'Is Gemma on her way?'

'Yes, she was running a bit late but she'll be here.'

'I hope to see her then.' I responded. For half an hour we all talked amongst ourselves until we were escorted into the building.

'Miss Libby right this way.' a worker took my hand and guided me all the way to front. Harry was sitting down waiting, on the other side of him was Anne.

'There you are.' Harry stood kissing my cheek before sitting back down. 'Had to send someone to find you.' he laughed putting his phone away.

'May I get you anything?' the worker inquired.

'A large popcorn, two root beers. That sound good?'

'Uh huh.' I agreed holding his hand as they worker hurried off. 'Your hand's shaking.'

'I can't believe I'm at our premiere right now.' I smiled at him squeezing his hand.

'I'm proud of you, and the guys.'

'Thank you babe.' we kissed each other quickly before settling into our seats. The same worker came back with our drinks and popcorn. 'Help yourself.' Gemma hurried in with Connor before the movie started. I stood hugging her before she went to sit on the other side of Anne and Robin. 'Open.' Harry grinned with a piece of popcorn in his hand. I stared at him but did has he said anyway. He tossed it into my mouth. I grabbed one tossing back into his. An hour and a half later we all stood clapping our hands.

'Amazing film.' I complimented taking off my 3D glasses.

'Thank you. Time for the after party.'

'We're going to sit that out sweet-heart.' Anne hugged Harry, 'I am so proud of the man you've became.' he kissed her cheek hugging her back. 'I love you.'

'I love you mum.' Harry responded. We said goodbye to Anne and then headed into another room for the after party.

'Harry, photo booth!' Liam called out standing beside it with the others.

'Be right back..' he said hurrying over with the guys. Perrie wrapped an arm around me as we looked at the set of pictures that came out of the machine. We giggled in unison at the guys' faces. 'Does anyone mind if Zayn and I go next?'

'Sure go ahead.' I pulled Harry aside out of the way. He placed his hand around me leaning down kissing my forehead. After Zayn and Perrie came out, Eleanor pulled me inside for a group picture with the girls. Then just Dani and I. El and Perrie. Amy and Dani. Harry and I were the last ones to make our way to the photo booth.

'Alright how do we go about this?'

'Don't plan it. Just let it happen.' I shrugged pressing start. For our first photo Harry made a crazy face as I stuck my tongue. On the second, we simply smiled. For the third, I kissed Harry's face while he put on a shocked expression. The fourth, he kissed my cheek as I smiled. The fifth, I crossed my eyes with a goofy expression as did Harry. On the sixth, we looked into each other's eyes. The final picture our lips pressed against each other. Harry's hands moved down to my waist furthering the kiss. For a few moments we stayed just like that in the booth.

'C'mon babe.'

'I can't wait to see them!' I beamed pulling Harry out of the booth. I handed Harry his set as I looked at mine bursting out into laughter, 'the first one!'

'You look amazing in every single one.'

'Thank you.'

'Sir, may we have all these blown up?' Harry stated to another man on standby. He filled out of a set of papers then we went to talk to the others at the party. It was past one in the morning when Harry and I started saying goodnight to everyone. Fans were still waiting outside for a glimspe of any of the guys. I waited by Preston while Harry made his way over to them to take pictures. He signaled us that he was ready so I was escorted to the SUV. I climbed inside and Harry soon afterwards. 'What a night!' he exclaimed unbuttoning the buttons on his dress shirt.

'I know.' I smiled taking off my heels. 'My feet hate these shoes.'

'I personally love them.' he grinned looking over at me. 'Thank you for coming tonight, for taking me back.'

'Thank you for asking, again.'

'You probably won't understand how happy you made me that night when you said yes.' I leaned in kissing him. He didn't waste any time to kiss me back. I placed my hands on his shoulders feeling his hands on my back. We pulled back out of breath after what felt like forever. The car came to a slow stop. I peeked out the window to see we were outside my flat. Harry insisted on walking me to the door of my flat.

'I had an amazing time tonight.' I smiled.

'So did I. I'll stop by tomorrow?'

'I'd like that.' I waved before going into my flat. I slipped out of my dress and into an over-sized shirt then climbed into bed.

Harry's Point of View

'Thanks Preston.' I jumped out of the SUV and cut through the grass in my yard. I grabbed the key out of my blazer's pocket and unlocked the door going inside. Tonight was absolutely mind-blowing. My four best mates and I just finished up with our own movie premiere. This one of those things we dreamed about having but never thought it'd actually come true.

@harrystyles: Everyone who made tonight happen thank you so much. It was so surreal, can't believe it. Greatest feeling ever, a strange one.. But great.

My mentions were full of people congratulating us and telling us just how proud we made them. You have no idea how proud you make us. I thought to myself. This is all because of you, the fans. None of this could have ever happened if you didn't give us that love and nonstop support. I'll always be grateful for what you've done. You changed not only one, but five guys lives for the better. Thank you. Thank you for everything. I took off my blazer and dress shirt leaving them on the back of the sofa. Before I was in my bedroom I ditched my pants and socks. To make tonight even more better, Libby was there with me all night. She laughed and talked with my family throughout the evening and congratulated the lads and I. I unlocked my phone turning off the bedroom light before crawling into the bed. I went to my camera roll to see all the pictures Libby and I took together tonight. Her dress. Oh God. That dress. It was perfect on her body. If I could I'd make her wear it every single day. I smiled at our pictures as I swiped the screen after every few seconds. She took a number of selfies with Danielle and Perrie when I asked her to hold my phone. I came to a stop of one where she was by herself making a kissy face at the camera. I saved it as my lock screen then locked my phone just to see it. I kissed the screen, 'goodnight beautiful.'
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback? (: