Still the One

XL.

My eyelids flutter open at the sound of Harry’s raspy voice. ‘We’ve landed.’

‘Really?’ I hear myself mutter in response starting to sit up. Everyone else was already piling off the plane while Harry and I were laying down. ‘That was quick.’

‘I know, we slept majority of the flight. Told you.’ He grins as he stands up. ‘Our bags are already taken care of, so don’t worry about it.’ Harry’s large hand grabs a hold of mine as we step off of the plane and are escorted into the large airport.

One Direction. One Direction. One Direction.

‘Wow, I’m excited.’ Niall is bouncing back and forth on the heel of his shoe, ‘I bet there’s loads of fans.’

‘Sure sounds like it.’ Louis agrees trying to peek from behind the curtain.

One Direction. One Direction. One Direction.

‘Girls, this way.’ Andy and Preston are flagging us down pointing at a small hallway, ‘straight access to the cars.’ I watch as Eleanor sneaks a quick kiss, Amy and Niall are into some kind of conversation, Liam is still holding onto Danielle just like Zayn with Perrie.

‘See you soon.’ Amy leads the way to the small hallway.

‘Boys we’ll have to be quick. Take a few pictures, sign a few autographs, but not all because we don’t want their security team getting upset with us within the first five minutes we’re here.’ Paul instructs. Zayn and Liam first slip out of the curtain where the building is erupted with screams, squeals, and cheers. I could’ve sworn the window beside me rattled. Louis and Niall quickly follow out behind them sending another set of shrieks through my ears.

‘Libby, come on.’ Preston hovers over Harry and I.

‘See you soon.’ Harry leans down pressing his lips against my forehead. I wave before following behind Preston the opposite direction of Harry. As I’m walking yet another uproar spreads throughout the room, I’m guessing Harry made an appearance.

‘We’re going to miss you guys.’ Eleanor says as I’m climbing into the van with Preston.

‘Miss who?’ I wonder curiously joining into the conversation.

‘I’m leaving.’ Perrie frowns slightly, ‘I have to get back to promote the album.’

‘I’m going to Sri Lanka remember?’ Danielle chimes in. ‘I’ll be gone for a little near a week.’

‘I need to get back to work.’ Amy adds.

‘So it’ll just be you and I again?’ I look over to Eleanor.

‘I guess so.’ She leans on me. ‘Just you and I little Libby.’

‘But I just got here.’ I frown too.

‘Well we should have a girl’s night tonight then before everyone leaves.’ Danielle suggests and we all immediately agree.

‘You don't make any plans with Harry.’ Amy teases and the others nod in agreement.

‘I won't.’ I assure them as we arrive at one of the largest hotels I've ever seen before.

‘Here's your key.’ Preston hands me a plastic card which read room 334. I follow the others to the lift and we all get out on the third floor.

‘See you all tonight, yeh? I'll be in my room for a bit.’ I go inside and close the door behind me.

I would love to. See you then. - Dad.

I couldn't respond back because my phone doesn't work in Tokyo.

Wait, I just said Tokyo.

I am actually in Tokyo.

I hurry to the window and pull back the curtain to admire the city. There were cars, buildings, and people everywhere. I grab my camera and take a picture of the beautiful city below me. The door opens with ease and Harry steps through walking over to me, ‘I'm back.’ He leans down to kiss me pulling me in for a hug. ‘So what are we doing tonight? Dinner? Site-seeing? Stay in?’

‘I am actually going out with the girls tonight.’ I look up at him as I wrap my arms around his torso, ‘since Perrie, Danielle, and Amy are leaving tomorrow morning we've decided to spend tonight together.’

‘Oh? Okay. Have fun then baby. Tomorrow, you're mine.’ he grins pressing his lips to mine again.

‘Thank you.’ I reply hugging him. ‘I need to get ready.’ I open my suitcase in front of me and pulled out one of the few dresses I had with me. I showered then slipped into the black sparkly dress which stopped mid-thigh. My hair is placed at the top of my head in a ponytail after I slip into a simple pair of black pumps.

‘Uh.’ Harry blinks at me as I step out of the other room.

Harry's Point of View

I kicked my boots off and flopped back onto the bed since Libby was going out tonight with the other girls. All of a sudden the door opens and in walks Libby dressed in the shortest black dress and the tallest black heels. Hell no.

‘Uh.’ I cough out sitting up in the bed. She looks so hot. She cannot go out in that dress.

‘What?’ she says as she looks at her reflection in the mirror. I gulp as I stand up walking over to her examining the dress. It barely covered her thighs and hugged her body perfectly. She tugged at the upper half of the dress.

‘Where are you going?’ I ask curiously leaning against the dresser.

‘To dinner and then to some club. I don't know Amy found it.’ she shrugs, ‘why?’

‘Just curious.’ I respond through a mutter walking back to the bed, ‘have fun.’ She's going to some club?

‘Thank you.’ she turns on her heel giving me a smile. Suddenly there's a knock on the door, ‘coming!’ she shouts messing with some kind of makeup.

‘Hurry Libby! Time to party.’ one of the girls laughs into the door.

‘Bye babe.’ Libby scurries over to me and presses her lips to my cheek, ‘see you later.’

‘See you later.’ I repeat as she rushes out the door. I lay there half going out of my mind. Dinner is great but some club?!

A club.

Which means drunk assholes who are looking for some innocent, pure, delicate as my Libby to take advantage of. I swear to God if someone touches her or even looks at her for that matter. Calm down Harry. Don't do anything mental. Watch some TV, that'll calm you. What kind of television is this?! I don't even know what they're saying. Before I know it I was knocking on Niall's door. ‘What's up?’ He wonders letting me into the room.

‘Do you want to go get something to eat?’ I ask.

‘Yeah sure. I was just about to order room service or something.’ Niall agrees. Without hesitation we hurry out of the hotel and head to some restaurant down the road. I copy Niall and order a beer to start things off. I make a face as the drink runs down my throat. It tastes different from the drinks I usually get back in London. Oh well. I take another sip closing my eyes from the taste.

‘Where'd Amy say they were going tonight?’

‘Already worried about her, yeh?’ Niall smirks from across the table, ‘I saw her tonight, looking mad fit.’ My eyes lower at him causing him to burst out in laughter.

‘Jesus Christ, what's the name of the club?’ I press.

‘Feria or something?’

‘Interesting.’ I began eating the food before me.

‘We're going, aren't we?’ Niall wonders looking up at me.

Libby's Point of View

‘This place is wicked!’ Perrie gushes as we walk through the largest club I've ever been to. There are five different floors to this place.

‘Let's go!’ Danielle leads the way to the entrance. We flash our IDs to the bulky man at the door before he lets us inside. I trail behind looking around at the building. There were bright lights surrounding me and tons of people dancing. We went all the way up to fourth floor which was the bar slash roof top. I ordered something called an Autumn Cocktail. I sip on the tiny straw as I follow them towards the balcony.

‘This is so good! I'm getting another!’ I announce loudly snaking through the people back to the bar. After yet another drink I was sitting down on the outside sofa. Danielle and Perrie were dancing with each other while Eleanor and Amy went to the ladies room.

‘Could I get you a drink?’ some American accent slurs.

‘No.’ I say quickly shaking my head left to right. He smelled like cheap alcohol and cigarette smoke. The smell made my stomach turn into small knots. ‘No thank you.’

‘Not even a water? I mean you really don't look so good.’

‘I'm fine.’ I hiss unintentionally, ‘please leave me alone.’ come to think of it, it was pretty hot in here. I step out to the rooftop leaning against the balcony. My mind was fuzzy and the thoughts were being processed slowly.

How many drinks did you have?

You know your limit.

You know when you've had too much.

You know when you're pushing it.

How dumb and irresponsible can you be?

My subconscious was on roll tonight. ‘Who are you my mum?’ I ask aloud through a laugh.

No your mum is some mental institution somewhere while you're running around the world with your boyfriend. Some daughter. ‘Stop.’ I shake the guilty thoughts from my head. I clumsily walk to Danielle and Perrie tugging on Danielle's arm. ‘I'm going to go to the hotel.’ I shout, too loud.

‘Us too!’ she yells back causing me to wince. Eleanor and Amy come back less tipsy than the rest of us.

‘Come on babe.’ Eleanor tosses my arm over here shoulder, ‘let's go.’ I nod my head lazily.

‘I feel sick.’ I say as we're walking back to the hotel. The walk sure did seen longer than it did earlier.

‘You just need to lay down.’ Amy speaks up. I kicked off the heels and scooped them in my arms.

‘My purse.’ I mutter looking down at my two arms. ‘Where is it?’

‘You don't have it?’

‘No.’ I panic, ‘my life's in there. I need it.’ I back track all the way back to Feria with the others hurrying to keep up with me. I ignore the security and rush back into the club and up to the fourth floor.

‘I'm guessing you must be Libby White, eh?’ a familiar voice holds up an even familiar black clutch in his palm with my wallet in his other. The cheap alcohol and smelly cigarette guy, lovely.