Still the One

LXXIII.

‘We’re off to Bogota!’ Harry holds his sleek iPhone up in my direction, ‘cannot wait to see the sites and our awaiting fans. Are you excited Lib?’

‘Get that phone out of my face.’ I laugh turning my head away from him.

‘Aw come on Libby!’ he whines briefly lowering his phone, ‘I need it for a new Instagram video.’

‘No way.’

‘The camera loves you, come on.’ He urges raising his phone back up, ‘so we are on our way Bogota! Here I am walking towards the terminal with this beautiful girl.’ Harry turns the camera to me, ‘say hi babe.’

‘Hi babe.’ I taunt before looking away.

‘Smartass – we’ll see you soon Bogota!’ Harry lowers his phone and begins stabbing away at the screen. ‘Did you pack your camera?’

‘Yes, I have it.’ I push Bandit closer into my chest, ‘do you think he’ll like flying? I mean he’s so small and it could be demanding on him.’

‘Lib, he’ll be fine. Plus he wont have to go in some kennel since we’re taking the private plane to Bogota and no annoying hour long stop or long security lines.’

‘If you say so.’ I reply as his long arms snake around my waist.

‘Of course,’ he laughs looking around, ‘I’m the first one here.’

‘Not this time.’ Zayn calls coming from the toilets.

‘I thought Perrie was coming.’ I point out glancing around the empty area.

‘Toilet.’ He nods gesturing back to the ladies room.

‘You are aware that there is a toilet on the plane, right?’ Harry questions with a smile as he leans his head on my shoulder.

‘Yeah, I’m also aware that Niall and Louis are constantly in it when we’re stranded up in the air.’

‘Libby!’ Perrie scurries over and drapes her arms around me along with Harry, ‘hey Harry.’

‘Hey.’ He replies brushing his chin against my shoulder.

‘Are you ready for Bogota?!’

‘Yes, I’m buzzing about it.’ I beam happily, ‘cannot believe I get to see such amazing sites.’

‘I love how excited she gets.’ Harry snickers to himself.

Everyone else soon arrives and we all pile into two planes to go to Bogota. Harry and I grab the two seats in the very last row of the plane right before the plane takes off. Harry pulls a blanket from his duffle bag and throws it over my legs as well as his. I kick my legs across his lap and rest my head on his arm.

‘Where’s Bandit?’ he wonders curiously lifting the blanket to check.

‘He’s with Perrie.’ I answer pointing at Perrie and Zayn, ‘she’s taken him from us.’

‘They have enough damn animals in their house.’ Harry teases and Zayn turns around his seat.

‘I heard that.’

‘Good, because I wasn’t whispering.’ Harry smirks in return wrapping an arm around me.

‘What’s the schedule looking like for Bogota?’

‘We have a show tomorrow and the next day but we’ll be off for the rest of tonight so we can go out and get dinner or something when we land.’

‘There’s this club that’s supposed to be pretty exclusive in Bogota.’ Perrie turns in her seat to speak, ‘we’re going to check it out. Would you two like to join us?’

‘The last time I drunk with Harry it didn’t turn out so well.’ Zayn chimes in, ‘I woke up with a tattoo of a wolf that’s bigger than my whole leg.’

‘Yeah you liked it.’ Harry bends over in his seat with laughter, ‘sure we’ll go for a few I guess then we can head for some dinner.’

‘Are you ever going to tell me what happened that night that you and Zayn decided to get drunk in Australia together?’

‘I would have to kill you after I told you because I’ve been sworn to secrecy.’

‘You and your stupid secrecies.’

‘You only think that they’re stupid because you’re not apart of them.’ Harry this time tilts his head back with laughter, ‘we’ll make our own on this trip to Bogota – okay?’

‘Okay.’ I nod in agreement.

Many hours later we had finally landed in Bogota and were free to get off of the plane. In the small airport there were hundreds and hundreds of fans screaming. The police officers dressed in bright highlighter yellow jackets struggled to keep the fans away. I pull my camera from my bag and take a picture of the fans jumping up and down for the boys.

‘The security here doesn’t want you stopping. They’re already mentioning pressing charges if anything goes wrong. Just wave and get to the cars.’ Paul advises standing close behind Harry and I.

‘Thank you for waiting so long Bogota!’ Harry waves happily, ‘can’t wait for the shows!’

ONE DIRECTION. ONE DIRECTION. ONE DIRECTION.

I hold onto Harry’s hand while we walk through all the cheering people. Perrie hands Bandit over to me right before Andy pulled her towards the other way. Bandit scrambles in my arm looking for comfort and protection.

‘He’s frightened.’ I call over the cheers to Harry.

Harry grabs Bandit in his large hand and wraps him with the blanket from the plane. Outside there were even more fans awaiting the boys’ arrival. A group of fans manage to get through just as we were pushed into the van. They slap frantically onto the windows and run around the van. Security begins to pry the fans from the car so it’ll be safe for the car to move. I felt the need to hide under the blanket like Bandit who was snuggly resting in Harry’s lap.

‘Hey it’s okay,’ Harry murmurs to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder, ‘they’re just really happy and excited – that’s all.’

Finally security gets everyone back enough where we were able to drive away.

‘That was definitely intense.’ Harry speaks running his arm up and down my spine, ‘I swear that was at least a thousand people right there and inside of the building combined.’

‘Yeah, at one point I thought they were going to fall through the car’s roof.’

‘Are you okay?’ he asks pressing his lips to my forehead.

‘I’m fine.’ I nod turning around to see the group of girls that were now chasing the car.

We make it to the hotel then go to the room to change so we could go with Perrie and Zayn to some club around. Harry lies across the bed while I dig through my suitcases.

‘You’re not going to want to stay long, are you?’ Harry questions sitting up in the bed to look at me.

‘No, not tonight.’ I answer walking over to the bed to sit beside him, ‘are you not up to it?’

‘I am, I just really want to get something to eat before the show.’ He laughs gliding a hand through his smooth hair.

‘Okay, we won’t be there long. I’m going to shower really quickly then get dressed.’

‘Do you need some help in there?’

‘No thank you. I think I got it.’ I smirk at him before closing the door and locking it.

‘I could use some help out here!’ I hear Harry shout as I turn the water on.

After a quick shower I slip into one of the dresses I managed to pack then do my hair and make up. When I come back Harry is still lying across the bed staring at the TV.

‘Harry, get up!’ I laugh pulling on his arm covered with dark swirls of ink, ‘we have to meet Perrie and Zayn down in the lobby soon.’

‘Whoa.’ He blinks staring at the dress I put on, ‘that new?’

‘Yes. Now get up.’

‘I like it a lot.’

‘Thank you.’

‘You look very sexy,’ he gives the dress a small tug, ‘almost too sexy to go out like that. I might have to beat someone’s ass tonight if they look at you.’

‘Of course you will.’

‘Really, you might think that I’m just goofing off but right now I am mentally prepping myself for a brawl in the club. Assholes and alcohol do not mix well.’

‘I want you on your best behavior tonight, okay?’

‘Yeah whatever you say.’ He says pulling me in between his legs, ‘for you I will be.’

‘Do you think that Bandit will be okay here by himself in an odd hotel room?’

‘Yeah, he has his bed and food. He’ll be fine until we get back.’ Harry assures me grabbing my hand, ‘come on the quicker we go the quicker we get back.’

We get into a van with Preston, Andy, Zayn, and Perrie then head to this club Perrie was talking about on the plane.

‘This is the shit that drives me insane.’ Harry scoffs at all of the people inside of the glass building.

‘Ssh.’ I whisper over to him as Andy slides the back door open.

‘Why so many people?’ Harry whispers as Perrie and Zayn get out of the car.

‘I don’t know Harry,’ I laugh getting out next, ‘can you just try to enjoy yourself?’

‘Fine.’ He grumbles caving in sourly. ‘I need a drink.’

‘I’ll go with you.’

We finally get to the bartender and order two drinks after flashing our IDs.

‘What happened to fast service?’ he murmurs over to me finishing off his drink with one gulp.

‘You said you’d be on your best behavior.’ I remind him pulling him out onto the dance floor, ‘dance with me.’

I place his hands on my hips as I turn in his grasp. I move against him going along with the beat of the music. We ordered four more rounds of drinks as the night went on.

‘Baby.’ He mutters through what sounded like a low moan, ‘you’re driving me crazy right now.’

‘That’s the point.’ I smile pushing myself against Harry more. ‘Are you loosened up?’

‘Very much.’ He calls out over the music.

Half an hour later Harry was leaving the club and I was supposed to leave with Zayn and Perrie. Finally about an hour later the three of us were going back to hotel with Andy.

‘Goodnight you two.’ I smile happily waving at Zayn and Perrie as I fetch my room key. ‘Oh Harry, I’m back.’ I call out to my surprise an empty bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
a new update! so sorry for the brief hiatus but im back now. i hope you enjoy the new chapter! if you did be sure to subscribe, comment, and a recommend it. be sure to follow my twitter if you have one (@punkheffroniall)