Still the One

IX.

'I'll run in and get our coffees.' Daniel, the guy I met awhile back at the club hurried to get in line inside of our local Starbucks. Daniel and I had been on a handful of dates lately now we were actually dating. I nodded walking over to magazine rack. ONE DIRECTION ANNOUNCES 2014 STADIUM TOUR. It had been weeks since I had last heard from Harry but I still saw him everywhere. The guys were splattered across every single magazine with new rumors and outrageous stories all over. I turned my back to the magazine rack and peered into the window of Starbucks. 'One double chocolate chip frappe for my beautiful girl.' He grinned as he handed me my drink.

'Thank you love.' I slipped my arm through his as we walked the streets of London. He took a sip of his coffee holding it in his free hand. 'Perrie nvited you and I over to her and Zayn's for dinner.' I informed him.

'If you're there, I'm there.' he agreed immediately.

'Really?' I beamed.

'I like your friends. I think they might be growing to the idea of me as well.' he nodded his head as confirmation. The girls immediately welcomed Daniel in and they talked his ear off when he was over my flat.

'They like you.' I assured him, 'trust me.'

'Okay.' Daniel replied. 'When should we be there?'

'Tonight at 7.' I peeped out looking up at him unsure.

'You knew I couldn't say no to you.' He laughed with a cheeky smile.

'Maybe.' I teased.

~*~

'Libby! You're here!' Perrie twirled me around in a hug. 'Good to see you again Daniel.'

'Likewise.' He smiled warmly at her.

'C'mon on guys. Zayn this is Daniel, Libby's boyfriend.'

'Good to meet you.' Zayn and Daniel shook each others hands followed by a few nods. 'Could I get you a drink?' Zayn offered.

'Yeah sure. That sounds great.' Daniel followed Zayn into the kitchen while Perrie and I went out to the backyard sitting on the swing out back.

'So you and Daniel seemed have hit it off quite well.' She giggled happily.

'He's great.' I looked through the kitchen window seeing Daniel and Zayn laughing about something.

'Good for you Lib.' Perrie retorted patting my leg. 'I like him. He's pretty cool.'

'Yeah he's something.' Daniel caught me looking at him and offered me a small smile from inside. During dinner Perrie and I listened as Daniel and Zayn bonded over their love for Nirvana and Pink Floyd and showed off their tattoos. 'Thanks so much for having us.' I stated as Perrie pulled me in for a hug.

'Thanks for coming. Daniel, text me mate we'll have to do something soon.' Zayn waved.

'Definitely.' Daniel agreed before leading me out the front door. He walked around and opened the car door for me then closed it after I slipped inside. 'That honestly went better than I thought it would.' he admitted pulling out of their driveway.

'You're just likable.' I slipped my fingers in the spaces of his free hand. 'Thanks for tonight.'

'Anytime babe. I'll call you tomorrow.' He leaned down and kissed my lips. 'Goodnight.'

'Goodnight.' I repeated walking into my flat and closing the door behind me. My younger brother, Tanner was stretched out on the sofa playing FIFA 13.

'Another date with your lover?' Tanner grinned not taking his eyes off the screen.

'We went to Zayn and Perrie's.' I plopped down next to him. 'They hit it off too.'

'Thats surprising and good at the same time.'

'Yeah I know. I was worried that Zayn wouldn't be too fond of him but it all worked out.'

'With him being best mates with your ex and all.'

'Yeah.' I retorted awkwardly. 'I'm gonna call it a night. Don't fry your eyes playing that.'

'Yeh yeh. Night.'

'Night.' I ditched my clothes from today put on a pair of pajamas. The next morning I climbed out of bed and got ready for my day. After I showered Tanner and I went out to grab a bite for breakfast.

'So, I may have a date tonight.' he stated looking towards the window.

'Are you serious?' I beamed I set down my menu, 'where are you taking her, what time, what are you going to wear?'

'This nice Italian place, 8, and I have no clue. I'm guessing not my usual hoodie?' He tugged on the bright orange hoodie he was now wearing.

'I'm taking you to find an outfit.' So as soon we finished our breakfast we headed to the mall. I followed as my little brother towered over me making his way to the guys section.

'I can't believe I'm in here.' Tanner groaned as I scanned through the hangers of clothes.

'We'll be quick.' I assured him already moving on to the jeans. My phone let out its loud chime as I dug through my bag for it. 'Hey Daniel.' I answered still looking through the jeans.

'Hey babe. What are you up to?'

'I am helping Tanner look for an outfit for his date tonight. What are you up to?'

'Telling him i wish him luck. And I am just leaving practice.' he replied. He played football (soccer) at one of the larger university in city. Last week, I sat in on one of his practices. 'I was just wondering if my maybe you'd like to go see a movie tonight.' he suggested.

'I'd like that.' I smiled into the phone.

'Great. I'll pick you up around 8.'

'I'll be ready.'

'Bye Libby.'

'Bye.' I hung up the phone and turned back to Tanner who was gone. 'Tanner.' I stated leaning up on my tip-toes to look around.

'Over here.' his voice called back. he was holding up a dark jacket. 'This okay?'

'Hm. It could work. With one of those nice shirts back there.' I readjusted my purse on my shoulder studying him. 'I'll be right back.' I hurried over to the shirts. I swiped each shirt as I passed them one by one. I felt a pair of eyes on me but ignored it. There was someone probably thinking oh there's that girl who dated Harry Styles. I opened my mouth to say something when my eyes met with Harry's. He was dressed in a loose gray t-shirt with a jean jacket where the sleeves were cuffed past his wrists with black jeans. In his hands he had brown two shopping sacks, with a small cheeky smirk on his face.

'Hello.' He stated from where he stood.

'Hello.' I repeated tucking a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

'It's been awhile.'

'Yeah.' I looked back down at the shirts.

'So I hear you have a boyfriend?' Harry inquired awkwardly. I pursed my lips thinking one of the girls had to tell the guys who told Harry.

'Yeah. He's name's Daniel.' I confirmed not bringing my eyes to his.

'Oh. He treat you good?'

'We haven't been together for long but he does. He treats me really good.'

'Good.'

'Yeah well better get going. I'm here with Tanner. See you.' I waved grabbed a black shirt and walking back towards the dressing rooms.

Harry's Point of View

'How big of a jerk is he?' I asked Zayn over the phone last night.

'Actually mate he's not that bad.' I remember Zayn replying. Apparently Libby was dating some guy she met awhile ago.

'C'mon.' I scoffed annoyed. I've never met the guy but from what I've heard, he plays a bit of ball, smart, a few tattoos here and there, cool clothes, and nice face. 'He doesn't play music does he?'

'He dabbles on the drums.' Zayn informed me.

'Great.' an up and coming musician. 'I'll let you go. Thanks.'

'Don't worry too much about it bro.' Zayn said before hanging up. Don't worry about it too much. Don't worry about it too much. I repeated over to myself falling back into reality as I walked out of the shop.