I Need You Now

Matt

~ Max's POV ~ 

After the show we were all hanging around backstage in the back rooms,having drinks,listening to music and just talking. 

I was stood talking to Dan next to the fridge full of beers. We were both leant up against it. 
'So,do you think it was a good show tonight?' He asked
'Yeah,think we were all pretty good tonight,the crowd had awesome vibes' I smiled 
'I agree,so you eaten?' He asked me,somehow I knew that question was going to come up. 
'No,but I had KFC earlier' I tried to make him happy that I ate something but then again I did eat that KFC around 9 hours ago
'Go eat something Max' He told me. In some way I agreed with him but being surrounded by the crew,people who were fairly pretty and slim didn't help. 

I walked over to one of the rooms,but I stopped in my tracks before I reached the doorway. 
I leant up against the wall,just by the doorframe rim. 
I heard two voices,one I thought was Josh's and the other I couldn't quite make out. 
'You are joking,I mean come on Josh' The voice I didnt know said
'No,I am being utterly serious why are you being such a cunt?' Josh asked the mystery person. 
'I am the cunt,look in the mirror you faggot' Whomever this person was I seriously wanted to punch them square in the face. 
'You just what-'
'Give it a rest seriously,I mean come off it mate' They snapped
'I love Max,you can't fucking change that Matt!' 

I slid down the wall and crashed onto the floor. Matt what? why? how? I just didn't understand this at all. 
'Thats it,I am done,Josh,you can't be serious' I began to breath heavy,my ears only focused on the conversation between Josh and Matt,I had blocked out the music along with the chatting of others. I only sensored in on their conversation. 
'You can't change this Matt,this is happening-'
'No! Josh just no!' He yelled out.

My ears twitched as they heard the music stop. I also heard footsteps getting nearer to me. Someone knelt next to me,I looked up to see Dan,he smiled at me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

Josh and Matt hadn't noticed that the room I was in was all focused on their conversation. 
'Why are you so against this?!' Josh shouted I heard a catch in his throat. If it was up to me I would run in there and hug him. 
But I couldn't I needed,we all needed to hear this conversation. 
'Because.....' Matt's voice trailed off,he clearly didn't want to say. 
'Tell me!' 
'Because you kissed me!' My heart stopped as soon as Matt shouted his response. 
'What?! Just what the fuck!' Josh shouted back. He clearly had no idea of what Matt was saying. It didn't help calm my nerves though. 
'Second night of this tour! You got drunk in Glasgow and kissed me! And you don't fucking remember it!' He shouted at Josh 
'That never happened even if it did that was a drunken mistake! I love Max!' Josh clearly had a catch in his throat. 

I stumbled up to my feet and stood in the doorway. Everyone else was out of the view of the doorway so Josh and Matt could only see me. 
I had tears in my eyes,I barely wanted to speak. I saw Josh was in the sane state as me. 
'Max I can-' Josh tried to speak but I held my hand out telling him to stop. 
I looked directly at Matt. 
'Why? Just why would you hold a grudge over a drunken kiss? That probably didn't happen?' I asked dying to know the answer. 
'I thought you should know' His voice had lost it's bass and strenth making him sound quiet and scared. Scared of me. 
'I get it was a drunken mistake from Josh's point if view if what your saying is true but what I don't get is you,why you really give a shit about this!' I edged forward,nearer to Matt. 
'I-I' Matt stuttered. 
'Well!' I yelled. 
'I have no clue! I just did alright!' He shouted at me. 
'I don't understand you Matt!' I ran straight out of that room and headed for the exit of the building. 

I walked past a few security men and cleaners,walked through a few corridors until I was finally outside in the fresh air. 
I took a deep breath as I did I felt my arm being tugged. I turned to see Dan grabbing tightly onto my arm. 
'Max,don't let him win' He told me. I didn't know what he meant
'Let him win?' I was very confused. 
'Matt,that never happened I know for a fact' He told me
'How do you know?' I asked 
'Because on the second night of the tour I was sat on the tour bus with Josh completely sober playing FIFA whilst you and the others where out at the pub' He explained. Relief came over me. 
'But then why would Matt?' I was getting pretty confused by this point not knowing what had been going on. 
'It was a test'
'Test?' What the? A test for what exactly I thought to myself,I didn't want to come across to surprised by this fact. 
'Yeah,you see before you came downstairs and before you easedropped on the bus the other day Matt got quite worried to say the least' He looked at me to see if I was understanding this. I nodded. 'They think you might need help Max' 
I stood still staring at Dan trying to put sense into his words. He was waiting for me to say something,but I couldn't. 
'I don't think you are,they just think you some need help' He explained. I understood what he meant and I could see where they were coming from,I just didn't understand why they wanted to get involved. 
'I still don't get why Matt lied' It was true I didn't. 
'He wanted to prove his point' He paused 'Prove to Josh... And me' He smiled 'Josh said that he was all the help you needed,I agreed but Matt wanted to prove it to make Josh see sense' 

The cold wind hit my face,I winced as it did,I was at least going to look on the bright side of this,at least Dan and Josh had faith in me. 

'So where exactly do we go from here?' I asked Dan. He shrugged. 
'A start would be to go back in there' He suggested
In some way I agreed with him but right now all I wanted was to crawl into a ball and hide away from everyone. If only that could happen. 
'I don't want to-'
I was interupted by the backstage door,which we were stood in front of,opened. 
It was the others. Josh,Matt and Chris were now stood before me and Dan. The door was closed by the cold wind. 

This was going to be interesting
♠ ♠ ♠
I kinda hate this chapter that's why I held it back because I
ran through this so many times
But please comment,do you think it's shit?
Thanks <3