I Need You Now

Band Meeting

~ Max's POV ~ 

'Band meeting now!' I heard Josh shout from upstairs. His shouting was followed by quick footsteps rushing down the stairs until Matt and Josh appeared. Me,Dan and Chris all sat looking slightly confused whereas Josh seemed pissed off and Matt just look,well,like himself. 

'Has Georgia gone?' Matt asked 
Josh raised his eyebrows as if to point out that his question was not really relevant. Even so Dan just nodded to his question as Matt took a seat. 

Josh stayed stood up with his hands on his hips looking like a dictator of some sort. 
'So,any of you been on the Internet recently?' He asked sounding quite hacked off. 
'No' Dan answered
'Been in text,but nothing else' Chris told him. 
'Nope' I was going to smile at Josh but the timing seemed inappropriate. 
'Well you might bloody want to' His attitude,his anger,wad getting out of hand almost. 
'Fine,I'll go on twitter' 
Dan got out his IPhone and I peered over his shoulder as he was going on the twitter app.    
'Trending topics' Josh told him. 
'Oka- fuck no' He was staring at the small screen. I looked from Dan to Josh a d vice-versa.  
'Read it out loud' Josh dema demanded. 
'Trends are,1#Mosh,2 GayYMAS,3 Rock gone Gay,4 #Franceschi,5 #Helyer and so on'

My jaw dropped as Dan finished speaking. The attention in the room shifted to me, everyone including Josh was only looking at me. 
I looked up at Josh,his facial expression had gone from angry to caring and sympathetic. 
I could feel the tears come streaming down my face as I felt my chest grow tighter and tighter with fear. I placed my head into my hands as the tears kept trickling down my face. 
I felt strong hands grasp on my knees. I could feel their rough and ragged breath on my face,I knew it was Josh,his breathing was ragged indicating he was upset as well. 
I looked through the gaps in my hands to see Josh looking at me. 
I could just about see the tears filling up within his eyes. I fully removed my hands from my face and looked at him properly. 
'Josh' I sniffed trying to regain my composure. He took one of his hands from me knee and ran it through my messy hair,he then brought our foreheads together. We could feel eachothers ragged breath.  
'We will get through this' He whispered to me 'I promise' 
When Josh made a promise I knew he would stick to it but this time I could honestly say that I couldn't see how he was going to fix this one. 
'You sure?' I asked him. 
'Promise' He kissed me on the forehead and went back to standing before all of us. I sat back up and looked at Josh. 

'So what's the plan?' Chris asked
'We have to tweet or make a video' Matt told us. 
'I agree,video or tweet or post on the website' Dan nodded. 
'I say we make a video' I told them 
'Its settled,we make a video in around an hour with Tom' Josh explained. 
'Wait,where is Tom?' Chris asked 
'He is in the venue' Matt answered
'Why?' Dan questioned 
'I told him to set up for a video' Matt said 
'So you knew?' Josh raised an eyebrow 
'Holly told me so I texted him' Matt nodded as he spoke. 

'So,in an hour,back in the venue to make this video' Josh said as everyone went off to do their own thing. It left me and Josh alone. 
I looked up at him and stood up opposite him. He immediately pulled me into a hug and I placed my head in the crook of his neck. 
'I promise things will be fine' He whispered
'I know' I whispered back. 
I looked up from his neck and reached up and kissed him sweetly on the lips. 

'We will get through this' He told me just as I went back flat on my feet. 
In someway I believed him but then if course doubts began to fill my mind. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment! Hope you liked it!
So recently been busy,getting coursework and projects done whilst listening to MCR,YMAS,ATL,PTV,SWS,TBO,TA and all that lot :D
I was thinking of doing a kind of all round fanfic in a mental hospital with numerous storylines and characters,the question is would you read it?