I Need You Now

Please

I woke up in that same alleyway seeing and hearing Josh. I fluttered my eyes open and shut as Josh shook my body. 
'MAX! MAX! WAKE UP! PLEASE!' I heard him cry out as he continued to shake me. 
'Josh....Josh.....I am..' I whispered  fully opening my eyes. Looking up at him,into his blue eyes. 
'Thank God!' He pulled me up and hugged me tight. 
'Owww Josh' I groaned as he held my body and gently rested me back to the floor. I regained my old position and leant up onto the wall. I hugged my knees into my chest and started crying.   
Josh knelt down in front of me and told me to look at him. I just shook my head in disagreement. He lifted my head up in his gentle hands and I gazed into his eyes. I could see that he was also crying but he held back his tears. He sniffed. 
'Please Max,don't ever,ever do that again,I thought I was going to lose you' He raised his eyebrows as if to ask for a response,I nodded,looking to the ground 'I don't ever want to see this again Max' He picked up the knife and placed it in his pocket.
I finally looked up at him as my tears stopped falling,so had his. 
'Max' He whispered as I looked at him. He hugged me tightly as he tried not to touch my cuts. 
'Don't ever do this again or I swear to god-'
'What?' I asked as we pulled out of the hug. I looked up at him waiting for him to finish his sentence 'Or you'll?' 
He began to blush slightly and looked to the ground. 
'I will go mad' He said quietly as he avoided eye contact with me. 
As soon as he looked up I smiled. 
'Lets get you cleaned up' He told me as he took my hand and guided me back to the bus. 
At that moment I swear I felt his palms go all sweaty. I convinced myself it was from the running. Or maybe....
♠ ♠ ♠
It's really short,sorry it's kinda a filler chapter.
Please Comment!