King For A Day

Panic! At The Beach

Vic's P.O.V
I woke up Sunday morning and groaned, It was like 10 in the fucking morning. I usually wake up at around noon. I got up and stretched my eyes closed tight. "Hey Kellin?" I said and opened my eyes. Where was Kellin? I started to grab my day clothes when Kellin walked in, trying to close the door quietly, like he didn't notice I was awake. "Hey, where were you?" I said as I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans. He flinched and turned to look at me. "Oh, I was...I was no where." He looked at me scared. I shot his a confused sort of glare. 'I mean, just...well, It's not important." He said and sat on his bed. He was up, dressed, and didn't look tired at all. He'd been up for a while. I shrugged it of, though I was burning with curiosity. I walked into the bathroom and began putting on my day clothes. A pair of black skinny jeans and a BMTH t-shirt. I slipped on a pair of dark blue vans and asked Kellin to show me to the cafeteria. I may have been there before, but that doesn't mean I know how to find it yet. Kellin laughed and began walking me to the cafeteria. We walked in and I could smell what I thought was heaven. But not even heaven can smell as good as these waffles. I raced to the line. Though, I wasn't racing anyone but myself.
I got in the line and grabbed a tray with an excited face. I got 4 waffles and like 40 fucking pounds of syrup. I sat at a vacant table and waited for Kellin, who was talking to one of the lunch ladies, and he handed her some money. He then walked over and sat next to me. "Hey...." He said with a smile.
"Hey, what where you and the lunch lady just doing?" I asked curiously. "Oh, well, you need to pay to eat here, so I was buying your food..." He said. He bought this for me? Did he buy my food yesterday too? Shit, now I regret not having a job...or well, money. "Thanks..." I said trailing off as Alex and Jack walked in. "There's your lover Kellin." Kellin immediately looked over at Alex, then back at me. He half smiled. "Yeah. Shhhh though. Our secret, remember?" He said almost in a sarcastic tone. But there was something else in his voice, I just couldn't figure out what it was. "Hey, we should all do something today?" Jack said, sounding tired. "Oh, I have a good one!" Kellin said, we all looked at him. "How about you, and you too..." He said pointing to Jack & Alex. "Pick all my boxers out of the fucking trees you left them in!?" He said in a jokingly angry tone. We all started laughing. I remember, we're in California, why not go to the beach right? "Hey...can't we go to the beach?" I suggested praying they'd all agree. They all nodded and Alex quickly whispered something to Jack, earning a giggle and a nod. What where they discussing?
Kellin's P.O.V
I should probably tell Alex that I have to act like I have some fucking crush on him. He won't be able to protest anyway, It's his fault this all happened. I grabbed him by the arm and giggled, pulling him into the hall way. Wow, too gay Kellin. Too gay. After I got him into the hall he shot me a confused look. "Hey...uh, there's something I need to tell you...." I said nervously trailing off. "Alright shoot." He said looking as if he had all the interest in the world right now. "Well, you remember how you told Vic that I was gay and all?" "Yeah, what about it?" He asked, now sounding a bit worried.
"Well, he uh, he got the idea I was interested in you. And I don't ever want him to know who I'm really interested in, so I kind of agreed with him..." I said sighing. "So, you're telling me, you're pretending you have a crush on me?" He said in an emotionless tone. Which I hated. I couldn't tell how he'd react now. "Uh, yeah. Please don't be mad! It's just pretend! I promise..." I said, my voice now cracking. Why did my voice crack? Fuck hormones, I'm not even about to cry. But now he thinks I am. "It's okay, but why can't Vic know who you really like, and fuck who is it anyway?" He said sounding confused and fascinated at the same time. I bit my lip. How do I put this? I can't just say 'Oh yeah, the guy I met like a day ago is the one for me.' Well, I guess he might not be the one for me. And I never said I loved anyone, It's just a crush. So still, how the fuck do I put this?

"Oh wait! I got it! I got it!" He almost shouted and I covered his mouth, hushing him. We're in an empty hall. He hushed and smiled devilishly. Oh god. He figured me out. "You. Like. Vic." He said his smile growing even wider. Which I didn't even think was possible at this point. I looked at my feet and blushed. Under my breath I said 'yeah' He clapped at the discovery. I just grabbed his hand and brought him back into the cafeteria, I didn't need to tell him not to tell anyone, I knew he wouldn't. We sat back at the table and looked at a confused Vic, and a happy Jack. Jack grabbed Alex and disappeared with him like I did earlier. I got a text from Jack not a minute later
From-Jack:
Hey, get your asses ready for the beach! Vic told me a secret! :3

Vic told him a secret? Why did he even need to tell me that? Was it about me maybe? I looked at Vic and gestured for him to follow me to our room and get ready.
To-Jack:
What did he tell you?

I felt bad for trying to find out something Vic trusted Jack with, but hell, anything to get to know the boy. I was interrupted from my thoughts by Vic "Hey is it hot, Like should I use sun screen?" It wasn't too hot today "No, but bring it, just in case?" I asked and he nodded
From-Jack:
It wouldn't be a secret then, would it? XD

God he's annoying, we walked down to the first floor, all ready to go, to see Jack and Alex waiting for us. "Took you long enough Kellin, damn." Alex said looking at e and laughing. I put my face in my hair, trying to pretend like I was hiding a blush. Vic noticed that (He thought I was actually blushing!) and he smiled. "C'mon guys, I'm driving." Jack said. We all nodded and got into his car. It was a silent drive to the beach, but when we got there we where all screaming and excited to go swimming. Jack disappeared and Alex just told us to trust him, so we shook it off. Vic and I got into the water and swam out to where it was just at our waists. I couldn't help but admire how toned he was. And watching the sun shine on is tan skin. I had to pretend like that's not what I was looking at though. "So, do you like the beach?" Vic asked, trying to start conversation. "Yeah, I love it, but It's so damn cold! You feel me bro?" I asked, laughing at the same time. "Yeah, but I like the cold water, it feels good when you've been hot all day..." He said trailing off as he started to sink himself deeper into the water until he was practically sitting down.
I did the same next to him and we looked out at the sun, which hasn't fully rose yet. 'It's pretty isn't it?" Vic said in a calm and happy voice. "You are..." I said under my breath. I instantly regretted it though, He fucking heard me! 'What?" He said confused. Jesus fucking save me! And out of no where, there was a huge fin, coming straight at us. Vic screamed and practically jumped into my arms. Then when I was just about to turn around to run, Jack came out of the water with a fin strapped to his back, now laughing uncontrollably. "Haha, Oh my god. Holy shit, Alex, did you get that!?" Jack said between laughs. I turned around, Vic still in my arms and looked to see Alex with a camera. These assholes. That was a great prank though, So I sighed and laughed setting Vic down. He looked so embarrassed. "Don't worry, you where very manly Vic." I said in a sarcastic tone. Vic looked even more embarrassed now. "Almost as manly as being a flaming homo huh?" Jack said in a sarcastic tone, standing up for Vic. We all started laughing at that. Alex walked into the water and started joking with us. And that's how our whole afternoon went. Talking, laughing, getting to know each other. It was great. Until in the distance, I saw him.
Why was he here? We needed to leave. Now!
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger! XD Comment please! And for the sake of Kellic, follow me?
http://vic-mike-tony-jaime-love.tumblr.com/ I post updates and shit! XD Hope you liked the chapter