Status: Oneshot.

They Say That Love Is Forever, Your Forever Is All That I Need.

1/1

As the beautiful sunset sets across the horizon, two boys, both aged 16 were standing hand-in-hand on the calm, golden beach. The only sound to be heard were the waves of the sparkly sea.
The oldest boy’s name was Alex, he had beautiful light brown eyes, which match his sandy-brown hair that suited him perfectly. Jack was the other boy, he was younger than Alex by two months. He also had brown eyes, however his were a shade darker than Alex’s. His hair was a black mess with random bleach blonde streaks in it. He stood there, nervously tugging at his hoodie sleeves as his bit his lip in frustration at the silence that surrounded them.

“So how long are you going for?” sniffed Jack, tears streaming down his face.
He was stood facing the horizon, making sure the other boy wouldn’t see him crying.
“Jay..” said Alex softly as he lifted the hand that wasn’t intertwined with Jack’s, to cup the younger boys cheek.
“I’m not going for that long.. It’s for college, I have to go..” admitted Alex sadly.
“Yeah.. But in England though? Why not here? Why not in Maryland? Me, Zack and Rian are going there! I’m your boyfriend, for god sake! You can’t leave me! We haven’t even been together for a year yet.” bawled Jack, resting his head on the older boys shoulder.
“Baby, please.. Don’t cry, you’re making this so much worse for me.”
“You? YOU?! This is all about you! Can’t you just stop being stop and think about how me, Zack and Rian are feeling? You’re so selfish!” yelled Jack, shoving the older boy who now stood in front of him. Alex threw Jack a longing look before taking a step closer to the younger boy.
“Jack, baby. Please. Don’t do this. This is our last day together, I don’t want us to end like this. We’ll still be in touch; phone, internet.. We can use Skype! I don’t care! Just, please.. Don’t cry.” he pleaded, wrapping his arms around the boy, Jack sighed into the embrace. Alex smiled warmly, knowing he had won. Jack finally realised that it was their last night together and that it should be happy, not filled with tears and woe.
“I love you, Jack. Never forget that.” whispered Alex, pressing a innocent kiss to Jack’s cheek.
“I love you too. Together forever, remember?” chuckled Jack, happiness flickered in his golden eyes.
“Yeah, together forever, love.”
They sealed the deal with a passionate kiss, fireworks exploded around them. All bitterness forgotten.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhh, this is like my first ever bit of fanfiction I have ever posted.
It's short and crappy but /hopefully/ I'll get better with time.