Verdana

The Final Exam

Narrator: Over 500 years ago there was an evil man named Kuroi Verdana. He conquered the continent of Sarak. He stopped at nothing to get control he burned down villages… slaughtered men women and children. Until he finally controlled all of Sarak after he killed King Moushiage. Afterward he named the continent after himself, it became the continent of Verdana. He ruled in terrible ways until the continent of Mahou declared war on Verdana. The war raged for 10 years. Finally there was a battle at Verdana’s castle. The battle was on the side of the Mahou army. Until… Verdana himself went into the battle. The tides changed. The Mahou army was being slaughtered. Then one soldier by the name of Kaji stood up with a strange sword with a stone that changed color, and challenged Verdana. After a long fight Kaji was victorious. He sent Verdana’s soul to the deepest part of Hell. Even 500 years later no one dares to change the name of the continent for fear of his return. In these terrible years there is a copycat Verdana from the stone country. His name is Hitaki. He is a dictator who is a powerful strategist. He is much like Verdana but Hitaki had one thing that he did not… mercy. Hitaki is an evil man but he will not kill women or children. But he still must be stopped and it lies on the shoulders of one rebel cadet.

*Byaku and Toh charge at each other*

Byaku: Graaa!!

Toh: Heh!

*They collide swords*

Toh: Ha! Is that all you got Byaku?

Byaku: Grrrr! Ooof!

*Toh knees him in the stomach and pushes him down*

Ichoshi: O.K. O.K. that’s good enough. Both of you did very well. Toh you beat everyone you fought. And Byaku you’re the only one who lasted more than five minutes against him.

Byaku: Thanks da- I mean thank you sir!

Toh: Thank you sir.

*Both do the salute*

Ichoshi: At ease boys.

*Both get into there positions*

Ichoshi: Well I think its time for you all to go through the final exam.

Toh: R-really?

Ichoshi: Yes really.

Innes: Holy crap!

Ichoshi: Meet me at the exams tomorrow 6:00 sharp

Cadets: Sir!

*Next day*

*Byaku gets out of bed and yawns and gets dressed*

Neko: Byaku! C’mon you’ll be late!

Byaku: O.K.!

*Goes to railing and slides down*

Byaku: Bye mom.

*Kisses her and heads for the door*

Neko: Wait. Here’s some money for some coffee.

*Hands him the money*

Neko: Well bye. Good luck on the exam.

Byaku: Thanks! Bye!

*Runs out the door*

*Byaku walks out of coffee shop*

*Looks at watch while taking a sip*

*Spits out coffee*

Byaku: Oh crap! I’m gonna be late! Dad’s going to kill me…

*Runs as fast as he can towards exams*

*At the exams*

Toh: (Man Byaku better hope he’s not late)

Ichoshi: Is everyone here. Hm? Where’s Byaku?

*Byaku runs over to the rest of the group*

Byaku: *Breathing heavily* here!

Ichoshi: Good and with a half hour to spare.

Byaku: Huh? Really!?

Ichoshi: No not really! You’re late! Now drop and give me 20!

Byaku: Awww. *does 20 fast push-ups*

Ichoshi: Now I’ll explain the terms of the exam. Here before you, you see a small forest. In the middle of the forest are, weapons. We have it all. Guns, swords, axes, spears you name it. On the other side is a load of real imprisoned, stone soldiers. You will be fighting them for two days. There are two ways to pass 1. Kill all the soldiers. 2. Survive.

Iruma: Sir! How many are there?

Ichoshi: Around 300. Now positions everyone! You’re the strongest class I’ve ever had I know you can do it. O.K. Begin!

*On the other side of the forest*

Rebel: Now when you get in you’ll be fighting cadets.

Soldier 1: How many are there?

Rebel: I didn’t ask if there was any questions maggot! … So… are there any questions?

Soldier 1:…

*Soldier 1 raises hand*

Rebel: What?

Soldier 1: How many are there?

Rebel: Around 200. Now go! Oh and a word of warning. If you know what’s good for you you’ll avoid the one dressed in black and the one dressed in white.

*Soldiers run into the forest*

Soldier 2: What are we gonna do about the white and black ones?

Soldier 1: I’ll take care of them.

Soldier 3: We’ll leave it to you Colonel Kissaki.

Kissaki: Just stay out of my way, and clear a path for me.

Soldiers: Sir!

*To Cadets*

Cadet: O.K. if we want to survive we need a good strategic leader.

Toh: I vote for Byaku! He got the highest scores when it came to strategy and leadership.

Byaku: What? Me?

Innes: I second that vote!

Cadets: Yeah!

Byaku: Thank you all of you. Now I want 40 squads of 5.

*All form squads*

Byaku: Good. Now I’ll lead squad Alpha. Toh, you lead squad Bravo.

Toh: Got it.

Byaku: Innes, you lead squad Charlie.

Innes: O.K.

Byaku: Iruma, you lead squad Delta.

*Iruma nods*

Byaku: Hato, you lead squad Echo.

Hato: Now were talkin’

Byaku: And since I don’t know any of you that well the rest of you can choose your own leaders.

*3 minutes later*

Byaku: Is everyone ready? Good now here’s the plan…

*At the center of the forest near a clearing*

Soldier 1: Where the hell are these brats? We’ve been here for like a half hour.

Soldier 2: I don’t know but I don’t like it.

*Walky-talky headset crackles*

Kissaki: Well? Any sign of them?

Soldier 1: No sir!

Soldier 3 (Talking from walky-talky): No si- wait I see movement. *Gunfire* Damn it! There here. There- (cut off)

Kissaki: Everyone get ready for battle! Just remember the white and black ones are mine.

*to the battle*

Soldier: Don’t hold back keep fire- *shot in the back* Gah!

Hato: *looks out of her sniper sights at him* Hah! Got him!

*Iruma stabs soldier in the leg with dagger* *soldier falls* *Iruma stabs him in the heart* *soldier tries to sneak up behind him* *Iruma pulls out pistol and shoots him in the head* two down.

Innes: Yo!

*Four soldiers look at him*

Innes: *Points assault rifle at them* Bye-bye. *points at there feet* *soldiers look down at c4* Never mess with Innes the bomb expert! *pushes button* *c4 explodes killing all of them*

Toh: burn! *fire appears in his hands*

Soldier: Adept!

*Toh shoots the fire burning a lot of soldiers*

Byaku: Yaaaah!! *drops sword on soldier killing him* *stabs soldier through the chest* if I find and kill the leader they’ll fall apart.

???: Well, hate to break it to ya kid but…

*Byaku looks up to see someone about to cut him in half with a giant battleaxe*

Kissaki: the leader found you!

*Byaku dodge rolls out of the way*

Kissaki: so… you’re the one I’m warned to “avoid”? Well let’s see why. Shall We?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kissaki finally meets Byaku! Who will win?