Verdana

Kissaki

Toh *on other side of headset*: Byaku! Byaku come in! Byaku!!

Byaku: (self: damn I just Barely avoided that blow. He cut off the microphone.)

Kissaki: lets fight I haven’t faced anyone strong in awhile lets see if you’ll cure my boredom.

*Two cadets lunge at Kissaki*

Kissaki: tsk. Oh please *swings battleaxe and severely injures them*

Byaku: no!

Kissaki: *walks over to cadets* I’ll teach you brats to interrupt my fight! *raises his axe*

Byaku: Stop!

*Kissaki stops his axe from falling and looks at Byaku*

Byaku: what do you say we fight somewhere more private?

Kissaki: *smirks* Heh now we’re on the same page. Let’s go.

*they both run into the forest*

*a mile away from the battleground*

Kissaki: this is a good spot.

Byaku: huh? But there’s a bunch of trees-

Kissaki: *bashes ground with axe, every obstacle move away* what trees?

Byaku: what the hell was that!? Who are you?

Kissaki: I am Kissaki colonel of Hitaki’s Forces.

Byaku: !! THE colonel Kissaki! …I have no idea who you are.

Kissaki: *eyes go wide and white* you little brat. What’s your name kid?

Byaku: my name is Byaku.

Kissaki: very well Byaku. Lets… GO!

*Kissaki lunges at Byaku and swings battle axe to the right. Byaku blocks with sword upside down, then slides the sword up the axe in attempt to cut a vain in his arm*

*Kissaki jumps back and brings axe down on Byaku’s head*

*Byaku blocks and holds axe and sword in place*

Byaku: (self: Kissaki? Where have I heard that name before? …!)

*flashback* ???: hey Byaku! Wake up!

Byaku: hm? Ongaku?

Ongaku: yeah it’s me. I just wanted to say good-bye.

Byaku: good-bye? Where are you going?

Ongaku: I’m going to fight Hitaki. Just like I said I would

Byaku: b-but *eyes start to water* I don’t want you to go!

Ongaku: I’m sorry little brother. But I have to go. In order to protect you, and mom, and dad. I’ll come back. I promise.

*time skip*

Ichoshi: Byaku… Neko… I have terrible news.

Byaku: oh no! Did Hitaki's forces win another battle?

Ichoshi: yes… and Ongaku was killed in it.

Byaku: !!! No… no… *begins to cry* h-he promised! He promised that he would come back!!!

Ichoshi: he was killed by… Major Kissaki. *end of flashback*

Byaku: Grrrrrr!!!

Kissaki: !!

*Byaku forces up sword and shatters the axe*

Byaku: YOU! You’re the one who killed my brother and killed all those innocent people in Hifutsūsato.

Kissaki: so you do know who I am. Wait… brother? Don’t tell me that your brother was corporal Ongaku.

Byaku: yes he was.

Kissaki: heh. I knew I recognized that fighting style. Looks like I’ll have some trouble with you. All well different person… same fate.

Byaku: I’ll kill you!!! *lunges and starts swinging like crazy, Kissaki is blocking with what remains of his axe*

*Byaku cuts his leg, he falls to one knee, Byaku holds a sword up to his neck*

Byaku: well… well. Kissaki is at the tip of the blade… how ironic. Who would have thought I’d complete one of my reasons for joining the army before I even became a private! *raises sword and brings it down* *sword stopped by a black gauntlet, then woman in all black appears from nowhere*

???: Kissaki, the rescue team is here.

Kissaki: General Kage!
♠ ♠ ♠
General Kage appears! What will Byaku do now?