Incestual Orgies and Other Fond Memories

This does not actually contain incest. It's summer 2007 and Alex, Rian, Zack and Jack are living life to the fullest- and by that I mean they're lying around half naked and having pillow fights. Jalex, Merrikat, eventual Flyrick but generally just ot4 goodness.
  1. Tickle Fights and Table Sex
    “This is the closest I’ll ever get to an orgy.” Muses Zack regretfully. “And sadly, it has to happen with you ugly lot.”
  2. Memories And Morning Coffee
    “I thought you’d like it!” Rian defended. “It has a certain… understated homosexual air to it. I thought it was quite distinguished.”
  3. Blanket Forts And Bad Tv
    “Are you okay Zack? Why are you here? Not that we don’t love having you over to generally abuse or force to clean up after us, but it’s unexpected.”
  4. Beer Pong And Bra Hats
    “Sitting on the sofa, timing how long it takes the takeaway to be delivered, and watching Judge Judy marathons is not fun. Drowning your blood in vodka and puking down the back of the sofa cushions is fun.”
  5. Cold Coffee And Cornea Bleach
    “So I guess that means we don’t have to announce it over the dinner table like we were planning then?” said Alex, shrugging.
  6. Sofa Beds And Stapled Hands
    "But God help you both if I hear any form of PG 13 or upwards noises coming from there. I’ll staple your hands to the mattress if need be.”
  7. Sick Smoking And Sexy Snowmen
    “Because. It would ruin everything. Jack has Alex and they’re both my best friends. I can’t do it. I can’t ruin that.”
  8. Piss Ups and Platonic Kisses
    “What’s all this I hear about ***ing’s and sex traffickers? Someone’s obviously agreed to come out with us tonight.”
  9. Lovebites And Locked Doors
    "Running away won’t solve anything. We still love you.”
  10. Inbred Pubes And Intense Crying
    “Well I don’t know what sort of weird inbred you are. I bet you’ve got freaky pubic hairs sprouting everywhere.”
  11. Forks And Foreskins
    "Rian says if you don’t get in the shower within five seconds he’s going to use a fork to pin your foreskin to the table.”
  12. Biting And Boner Protection
    “I’ll let you put 2 Girls 1 Cup on if it prevents your bodily fluids coming anywhere near my face again.”