Incestual Orgies and Other Fond Memories

Inbred Pubes And Intense Crying

For the next week, Alex refused to leave Jack unattended. He’d even started skipping classes in order to keep him and Zack apart. It was only Rian’s insistence that his grades were more important than some stupid feud that Alex grudgingly began going back into lectures.

On Matt and Rian’s insistence, Zack hadn’t moved out. Instead, he spent most days either in his and Rian’s room, or picking up extra shifts at work just for a reason not to be in the apartment.

Thankfully, Jack didn’t seem to harbour any negative feelings towards Zack due to what had happened. That was the main thing that kept him going; if Jack ever turned against him, life would be unbearable for Zack. Hurting the one you loved always ruined any chance of happiness.

On one of the rare occasions Alex dared leave Jack alone, it just so happened Zack had been given the day off work. He’d strategically planned it; Alex had a double class and would be gone for the majority of time Zack was in, reducing the tension just enough for him to relax.

He was lying on the sofa, quietly watching daytime tv in the hopes Jeremy Kyle could be reassurance someone’s life was worse than his, when Jack walked out of the bedroom.

Both of them instantly froze at the sight of each other and Zack made to stand up and walk away.

“You can stay.” Jack said, shrugging. “Not like I’m going to bite.”

“I don’t trust you.” Zack joked awkwardly. “Last time you said that I ended up with teeth marks on my chin for a week.”

Flinging himself down next to Zack, Jack continued the conversation, now at ease. “That was your fault. I was aiming for your cheek- you’re the one who flinched.”

Finally, they were getting somewhere. It was easier to be natural, more like they used to be when Alex wasn’t around. Although, Zack considered, it was obviously going to be easier when you didn’t have your ex-best friend glaring daggers into the back of your head every time you got within five foot of his boyfriend.

The pair sat and watched the show, speaking only to laugh at a particularly white-trash person and trade general offensive comments. After an hour when it had ended, Zack turned to face Jack, looking at him properly for the first time in over a week.

“Alex’ll be back soon.” Jack stated, the awkwardness between them now rekindled.

Zack just hummed non-committedly, averting his gaze from Jack to avoid eye contact.

“Oh, here, you have an eyelash.” Jack said as he leaned forwards, intending to brush the offending item away. “Or maybe it’s a stray pube.”

“What, growing out of my face?” Zack questioned, a look of incredulous humour across his features.

“Well I don’t know what sort of weird inbred you are. I bet you’ve got freaky pubic hairs sprouting everywhere.”

At this, Zack took his revenge, reaching over to tickle Jack mercilessly. Shrieks from the younger boy filled the apartment as Jack gasped for breath.

“I’ll fucking bite your pube-y chin again!” He eventually wheezed out, casing Zack to quickly pause his actions. The two of them froze, suspended in anticipation, waiting for each other’s next movements.

It had to be at that second Alex walked through the door.

A huge slamming noise echoed through the apartment. Both boys instantly whipped around to see a very pissed off looking Alex glaring at them from the doorway.

“Alex,” Jack tried to placate. “It’s not- I’m not…”

Alex just snorted, his glare still prominent and burning a hole in Zack’s forehead. “Save it. You think you can fucking play me around? That I wouldn’t find out? Well don’t I feel stupid. Little whore.”

By now Alex had crossed the room over to Jack. In his effort to jump away from Zack, Jack had found himself pressed up against the wall.

When the pair were nearly so close they were practically touching, Alex slammed his hands down against the wall, either side of Jack’s face, causing the younger boy to flinch in panic.

Leaning in close, Alex hissed at Jack. “I’m no idiot Jack. Don’t treat me like one.”

With that, he stormed into the bedroom and banging cupboards could clearly be heard. Jack was crying as he ran after his boyfriend and from his frozen position on the floor, Zack could hear begging and pleading.

It was then Matt chose the exact wrong time to come home. He took one look at Zack, wide eyed and panicked on the floor, heard the crying sounds from next door, and just shook his head.

“What the hell did you do.”

“I didn’t, we didn’t- nothing happened. We were messing around, watching tv, like we always do. Alex just walked in- we weren’t doing anything!” Zack stammered, needing Matt to believe him.

“Okay, calm down. Let me talk to Alex.”

Before Matt could even get near the bedroom, Alex came flying out, closely followed by a hysterical Jack. Over his shoulder was a large overnight bag, the strap of which Jack was clutching.

“Please Alex, please don’t, nothing was happening, oh god, please don’t do this.” Jack’s words were a slurred mess of apologies and begging as he alternated between gasping for breath through tears and searching for the right words to make Alex stay.

Without glancing back, Alex roughly shoved Jack’s hand away and left the apartment. As the door shut, Jack sank to the floor and began to rock back and forth, tears streaming unchecked down his face as he took huge shuddering breaths. It nearly killed Zack to watch, knowing he was the reason for this pain to the person he loved, and Jack’s intermitted pleas of “come back” weren’t exactly helping ease his guilt.

“Zack, go into the other room.” Matt commanded, kneeling down on their filthy carpet (seriously, no-one even knew how to work a hoover) and pulling Jack close to him.

Still frozen in fear, it took Zack several seconds to be able to process the order, let alone obey it.

“Shh, it’s okay, everything will be okay, just calm down.” Matt shushed Jack, speaking in careful quiet tones, trying to offer comfort.

Although they’d been close for what felt like forever, Zack still felt as if he was intruding on something intimate. It was this feeling that motivated him; gave him the extra push to scramble up into a standing position and obey Matt, stumbling to his and Rian’s room in a daze.

The last thing he heard before leaving the living room was Matt’s soothing words of “he’ll be back.”

Even as he said it, no matter how much they all wanted to believe it, each of the three boys knew it was a lie.

Even with the door shut and his IPod playing at its loudest volume, Zack could still hear Jack’s crying. It went on for hours. Harsh wracking chokes interrupted panic stricken sobs. The sound of a heart breaking and all Zack could do was listen.
♠ ♠ ♠
bad title, i know. if you can suggest anything better, feel free

I'M SO SORRY for the update gap. exams and i've had a load of shit go down over the last few days so writing is pretty low down on my priority list right now ~xxx