Incestual Orgies and Other Fond Memories

Biting And Boner Protection

Things between Jack and Alex may have been fixed, but the relationship of the group was still very much cracked.

“Zack.”

“Go away Matt I don’t feel like talking.”

Matt looked at Rian who just shrugged hopelessly. “This has gone on way too long.” Matt hissed. “We’re doing something about it today, even if it kills us.”

“Considering how Zack doesn’t want to be disturbed, it probably will kill us.” Rian whispered in response.

Ignoring Rian, Matt pushed open the door to reveal Zack lying sideways across his bed.

“Fuck off.”

“No,” Matt replied, walking over to sit next to him. “You’ve barely spoken to any of us since Alex and Jack,” –at this he paid no attention to Zack’s visible wince- “got back together. You’re talking it out whether you want to or not.”

Rian hovered awkwardly in the doorway for a second before announcing, “So… um. I’m gonna go make some coffee?”

Matt just waved him away in exasperation before turning his attention back solely to Zack.
The moment the door shut behind Rian Zack began to cry silently. Watching him felt unnatural, like an intrusion, but Matt knew he should stay.

“What did you expect, Zack?” he asked softly. “You knew he loved Alex.”

“I just…. He should have known how I felt. How I feel.”

Matt hesitated. Zack was right, in a group of friends this close, keeping things from one another would only cause friction and there was no way anything would ever stay as a secret.

“Sometimes it’s best to let feelings stay unknown.” He settled on. The best advice he could dredge up, given the circumstances.

Zack gave a bitter laugh. “I’ll remember that for next time. Keep emotions to yourself. Great advice.”

“That’s not what I was trying to say, Zack, and you know it. But come on, what did you imagine would happen? You can’t have just expected Jack to fall instantly in love with you. Life doesn’t work that way.”

By now, his voice had risen, nearly yelling in his frustration at not being able to be more useful or comforting to Zack. His own feelings were threatening to appear and the effort of controlling them took all Matt’s sympathy away.

In the middle of this outburst, Rian stuck his head round the door, juggling three cups of coffee. When he saw Matt yelling, his face quickly disappeared and footsteps could be heard going into Jack and Alex’s room instead.

“He’s giving them our coffee.” Zack pointed out, as if oblivious to Matt’s angry monologue.

At that statement, any leftover irritation drained out of Matt and he just laughed. “Too right he is. That shit stain.”

The last comment was sad in a much louder voice than usual, intended for Rian to hear. Sure enough, there was a bang on the wall, clearly Rian expressing his disagreement at being insulted.

“Okay.” Zack murmured. “You know what? You’re right. I don’t know what I expected. But I knew all along he’d never fall for me. And at least we can still be friends, right?”

“Right.” Matt smiled. Apparently he’d been more useful than anticipated.

Pulling Zack up by the hand, Matt led him into the front room where the other three were already situated on the sofa; Jack lying fully stretched out across Rian and Alex.

On their entrance, Rian immediately flung himself up from where he’d been sitting, sending Jack sprawling on the floor. Alex shot a glare in his direction but made no attempt to move and help his boyfriend up, or even show any worry about the fact he’d just been thrown to the floor.

“Thank god you’re back, you can take my place. The smell of Jack’s feet is enough to rival those cheesy crisps he’s always shovelling down.”

“And I’m glad you’re out because I was just telling Rian how I thought you two had run off together to make some weird kinky love nest somewhere. This apartment can only handle one couple at a time.” Alex said, still not tearing his gaze from the tv screen despite Jacks indignant wailing from the carpet.

Jack clambered back up to reclaim his original spot, but not before making a quick detour to bite the side of Matts face affectionately.

“Matty, you’ll let me watch Home Alone, right?”

“I’ll let you put 2 Girls 1 Cup on if it prevents your bodily fluids coming anywhere near my face again.”

Grinning to himself, Jack pulled the dvd case from underneath the sofa cushions- Matt swears he keeps it around like a safety blanket- and threw it at Rian. There was a crack of either plastic or head (the two sound pretty similar) and Rian sighed, giving Matt a death glare as he moved over to put the dvd in.

Zack and Matt settled onto the couch, Matt under Jacks offensive smelling feet leaving Zack to curl up in the small space between Alex and the arm of the sofa.

The title credits started playing as Rian dumped himself into Matt’s lap. He shifted uncomfortably before speaking.

“Alex, why are you hogging all the cushions? You’re not even using them they’re just piled on top of you. Do you have a reason or do you just like to make everything as awkward as possible?”

“There is a very good reason for them being here sweetheart.” Alex began, winking and then wincing as Jack bit his shoulder in protest at the name. “And that reason involves Jack’s head being incredibly close to my crotch. They’re acting as a boner protection service for his face.”

For the second time in five minutes, Rian threw himself off the seat, his expression that of disgusted horror.

“I’m sitting on the floor.”

Matt shifted away from Alex, keeping his gaze pointedly on the tv screen as he leaned in the opposite direction as much as physically possible without him having to actually move.

Rian was still complaining, whining loudly about boundaries and boners being kept in the bedroom at all times. Jack shushed him in annoyance before launching one of the “boner protection services” at his head.

The scramble that ensued in order to keep anything that had been vaguely near to Alex’s dick away from his face then took place as the cushion was chucked violently back and forth. In order to both end what would certainly become a full scale pillow fight, Zack grabbed it from mid-air and sat on it. Comfier, and it kept everyone quiet.

Everyone meaning Rian and Jack.

As the film played and attentions became distracted by the movie they’d all seen a thousand times, Zack leaned closer to Alex and whispered.

“So…we’re good now?”

Not bothering to keep his voice down, Alex just smiled.

“Course we are Zacky-pie.”

His arm snaked around Zack’s waist to pinch his nipple, earning a squeak from Zack and a hard bite to his wrist from Jack.

They were good.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this took so long! Forgive me <3