Status: Slowly but surely. Keep or Kill?

Like We Used To

Lina Gomez // Brian Dales

He'll pick you up just to knock you down,
One day I'll see you both in hell.
Is it everything you thought it'd be?
When he's lying there I bet you think of me.
I swear he'll only dress you up,
Go out just to show you off.
Girl I don't know what you see,
You're more than just a mannequin to me.


Lina Gomez and boyfriend of four years and best friend since diapers, Brian Dales, broke up the summer after their senior year because Lina wanted to go to college at the University of Arizona for a two year degree for marketing while Brian wanted to tour the country with his band The Summer Set and neither wanted to deal with a long distance relationship.
For three years Lina hadn't spoken to Brian or old best friends, but her cousin Stephen Gomez, the bassist of Brian's band, finally convinced her to visit for the weekend and watch them perform live.
Now Lina will have to face Brian and her old feelings for him once again after three years...

__________________________________________________________________________________
This story will be told in both the past and present but I will specify which is which so things won't be confusing.
Disclaimer: Obviously I do not own Brian Dales, The Summer Set, or any other recognizable bands, brands, etc. or else I wouldn't be here writing this.
I do, however, own Lina and any other unrecognizable characters and the plot, so please do not steal!
  1. I'm Falling In Love, But Its Falling Apart
    Song Credit: Into Your Arms - The Maine
  2. We Say Summer Holds Such Wonderful Things
    Song Credit: We Say Summer - All Time Low