Status: Active and Posting :D

Give Me a Shot to Remember

Prologue

It was a normal day in Belleville, New Jersey. It was mid-April and the sun was shining bright on the small town. School had just begun after Spring Break for the high school students. Sure, it would mean no more sleeping in and staying out late to go to parties, but it did mean being back together with their friends and significant others.
Gerard Way was much like a gazelle prancing as he bounded up the front stairs to meet his boyfriend, Frank Iero, inside. Gerard’s younger brother Mikey lagged behind him, embarrassed to be seen with someone as fruity as Gerard. Sure, Mikey loved his brother, but he’d rather stay in one piece when it came to the jocks.
Frank Iero and his best friend Ray Toro both stood by their lockers catching up after the break. Ray’s afro, still as big as ever, bounced up and down as he laughed at a corny joke Frank had just delivered. Frank brushed the fringe out of his face and straightened out his Black Flag t-shirt when he saw Gerard running up to them.
Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank, picking him up and spinning him around. Once Frank’s feet were planted firmly on the ground, they shared a passionate kiss.
“A week is too long apart!” Gerard exclaimed. Frank giggled, the high pitch noise being like music to Gerard’s ears.
“Yes, it is,” Frank said as the warning bell sounded, starting the beginning of a new day. The sun was shining and birds were chirping, yet the students were stuck in this building. It was a prison made up of brick and steel, and little did they know that this prison would turn into their own nightmare, hell on earth.
♠ ♠ ♠
The beginning to a long fanfiction. I hope you all like it, and let me know what you think!