Status: if you dont like mcfly or fanfiction about mcfly, i and this story do not like you.

Love Is Easy

Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Dougie:

First day at 'school' ...hell? Not so much. I get shown around b y this girl, dude...She was cool. There's me nearly telling her my name was Dougie! "Joey" I resulted to.
"ok, Joey? I'm alicia. Tell me about yourself" Her lips were baby pink, holding the most wonderful smile. Her chocolate brown eyes taking me to heaven. Blinking a few times I travelled back to reality.
"Not much to say really? What do you want to know?"
"I dont know! Just trying to make conversation!" She said, and we laughed together.
"well, my names Joey Lee P...umm..." thats it! She was onto me - I thought- as she raised an eyebrow. "Fletcher. My birthday is on the 30th of |November; and I like skateboarding, lizards and playing the Bass."
"Really? I'd love to learn how to skateboard! and I think lizards are like, really fasinating. And I love guys who play bass or guitar."
"maybe i could teach you how to skateboard one day? and do you play?" I asked.
" That would be amazing!! And I play guitar." with that, she smiled looking deep into my eyes. It was like the whole worldaround us stopped, like we were the only civillians left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, recoment subscribe x