The Opportunity Has Just Begun

Stuck In My Head

I couldn't help but think about what Geno had said about it not being wrong for Sid but it being wrong. Why would it be wrong unless I was hurting someone and as far as I knew no one was being hurt. Sid hadn't told me how he felt so how I was to know if I was. But he said that it wasn't because of Sid, so who else could it have been?

“I am assuming you had a fun night last night?” of course it was Adam texting me. Everyone in my family actually messaged me on my birthday, which he did but he chose to continue it even while I was drunk and now hungover.
“Shh it's too early to text,” I replied.
“So it was a success? Welcome to the real world!”
“Go away!” I turned my phone off and tossed it on the floor.

Right now I didn't want to talk to anyone, I just wanted to drown in whatever was left of my drunken mind.

“Cam,” I heard Sid mumble from behind me.
“What?” I grumbled rolling over to see him standing at the door.
“How did we get home last night?” he rubbed his eyes and plodded into my room to sit down on the edge of my bed.
“Geno,” I pulled the blanket back for him to lay down.

“How is your head?” I asked as he sighed letting his eyes slip shut.
“Sore, I don't think I had any water last night.”
“Here,” I grabbed the bottle Geno gave me and handed it over, “you will feel better.”

I laid there staring at the ceiling as Sid shifted next to me, stealing most of the blanket in the process.
“Are you right?” I looked over at him curled up in my duvet.
“Yes,” he groaned keeping his eyes shut.
“Are you just going to sleep in my bed now?” I poked him making him groan again.
“Yes.”
“Fine,” I got up and snatched my phone from the floor, “I need to have something to eat, I will be back.”

I did need to eat but I wanted to get out of there with Sid. I couldn't remember if anything happened between us, the last thing knew before Geno woke up me was sitting on the floor in the kitchen naming the cat. We could have kissed or something and I wouldn't have any clue it happened.

I turned my phone back on and rang Geno but he didn't answer so I left him a message.
“Hey G I am sorry for bothering you but I just wanted to know if we could talk. You kind of left in a rush and I am not sure why. So... yeah, please call me back I want to know if we are ok... bye.”

I was left feeling pretty shit after what happened. I wanted to know so badly what Geno's deal was. Since when did he have any right to be angry at me?

*Meow*
“Hey kitty,” I scooped up the little bundle as he climbed up onto the counter, “I don't think Sid will like you doing that.”

I went into the lounge room with a bottle of Gatorade, my kitten, a blanket and flipped over to ESPN.
“I don't need boys do it?” I looked down at the little guy staring at me, “I have you right?”
*Meow*
“ Exactly,” I laughed as he climbed up my chest, “I have you and that is all I need.”

He nuzzled into my neck and settled on my shoulder as I continued to contemplate names.
“Alright you can either be called Derek or Nemo, they are you options,” I curled my neck to look down at him.
“Derek?” I petted his head softly but he didn't seem to care, “Nemo?” he purred and nuzzled closer, “Nemo it is, but don't tell Sid you liked it better.”

We had the day off and everyone was surely going to be hungover. So I was stuck on the couch having a war with myself over something I really couldn't do much about.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think? What do you reckon is wrong with Geno? Maybe he is hiding something else too... anyways thinking is hurting my brain right now so this is just a little bit for your enjoyment.