The Opportunity Has Just Begun

I Just Want To Forget

“Cam... Cam, wake up, hey Cam,” I heard Sid's voice drown into my ears as he shook my shoulder lightly.

It was a struggle to open my eyes as the light was almost like some kind of torture mechanism.
“Cam, hey are you ok?” he steadied me as I wobbled forward trying to get purchase on something.
“I am fine,” I grumbled as I found a sink and pulled myself up onto my knees.
“Are you sure? You polished off all of that vodka,” he held up the bottle so I could see it in the reflection of the mirror.

That was when it hit, the terrible ache pulsed through my head and I felt myself feeling weak.
“Come on, you need to lay down,” he wrapped his arms around my midsection and pulled me up to my feet.
“No I am fine,” I tried to get away from him not wanting anyone to really touch me right now.
“Cam, Cam no let me help you,” he caught me before I hit the deck and carried me into my room.

“What are you doing?” I asked as he tucked me into bed.
“You were out cold on the bathroom floor Cam, I am a little worried.”
“Where's your date?” I pulled the blankets up around my neck feeling like it was a little more calming then anything else could be.
“Megan is downstairs having breakfast. But don't you worry about her, she is fine.”
“I am ok, you can go back to her,” I told him honestly.

I didn't want to be out ruining anymore relationships than I already had. Single handedly I had ruined two relationships with one kiss. Granted Geno's was already on the verge of destruction but I had just driven a knife further in while putting one in my own with Adam where it shouldn't have been.

“Are you sure your ok? It looks like something more than just a hangover, have you checked your blood sugar?”
“No,” I pulled myself up and tried to find it before Sid was pushing me back down and into the comfort of my bed.
“Just relax.”

I didn't really want to give in and let him help me but I was too far gone to really find it in me to fight for too long.
“Thanks,” I mustered up a smile as he placed a glass of juice and my glucose tablets on my beside table to help.
“Are you sure there isn't something else?” he eyed me knowing there was more to it.
“I am sure, I think I just need to sleep it off.”
“Alright, if you need anything just let me know. Oh and tell Geno to stop playing as my character.”
“Yeah.”

I couldn't really be mad at Geno, to be honest I wanted it as much as he did but I didn't know what to do to make anything better.

I tried to get some sleep but my mind wouldn't let me as I continued to think about Geno and Adam and Oksana and everything that could blow up in my face.

I then got a message from Geno simply saying, 'Iam Sorry.'
'Can we just forget it ever happened?' I mashed away at my keys not really thinking about what I was saying but wanting nothing more than to just dig a hole and jump in.
'Ok.'

I guess it was a little harsh but I had officially become what Oksana was. I hated her for what she was doing and I was no better. Sure it was just a kiss but it was the principal. It was the fact that I was supposed to be with Adam and we were supposed to trust each other and I couldn't even keep that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys I am hoping to bring more hockey back into this soon too so don't think I have forgotten was this is all about XD Anyways, what do you reckon Cam should do? Questions? Queries? Complaints? Bring em'