The Opportunity Has Just Begun

He Will Be Ok With Time

I got home and found Geno sitting on my bed, his head in his hands looking dejected. I felt so bad for him.

"Hey," I wandered in as if him yelling before hadn't bothered me.
"Hi," he lifted his eyes to me briefly before going back to staring at his lap.
"Look I know you are going to get sick of me asking if you are ok but I worry," I reminded him.
"I know," he sighed, "not want to be sad, angry at Oksana but want to get over."
"You will," I chuckled at him, "it will take time though."
"Mmm," he grunted and flopped back on the bed.
"Geno," I sighed and sat down on the bed next to him.
"Not want to feel crazy, no control how I feel," he rolled over and buried his face into my teddy collection.
"I know," I put my hand on his back, "but your not crazy, it's fine to feel however you are feeling."
"Feel crazy," he mumbled.

There was no use in trying to convince him to anything else, his mind was made and being there for him was all I could do.

"We can be crazy together then," I laid my head down on his back just to be close to him. I loved being around Geno even when he was upset I wanted nothing more than to be the person he turned to for help and for now I was that person.

"Geno! Cam!" Sid called before he appeared in the doorway
"You two ok?" Megan stepped in with a huge smile on her face.
"Yes, yes we are fine," I sat up abruptly after getting completely taken away with how comfortable and warm Geno was.
"Cam just tell me am not crazy," the big russian lugged himself up.
"Your not, Oksana is," Megan waved it off as if it was nothing, "now come on, I am making dinner."

I waited until they all began leaving before Geno was standing at the doorway watching me with a smile on his face, "you coming?"
"I am going to have a shower first then I will be down."
"Making self look pretty for me?" he teased as he grabbed the door to escape.
“No, now get out,” I tossed an unsuspecting teddy his way.

I took my time to have a shower, the only place I was completely alone, just me and my thoughts.

I knew how I felt about Geno, I had been attracted to him in one way or another from the moment I meet him. That was the reason Adam and I would never have worked, I couldn't be sure that what I felt for him wasn't just a way to try and cover up my feelings for Geno. In fact I was sure that was why I liked him, not the only reason but probably the main motive in the first place.

“Cam choose,” Geno smiled from his spot up on the bench next to the stove as I walked into the kitchen.
“Choose what?” I frowned.
“Fish,” he slid down and began poking around in the pan with the tongs.
“I thought Megan was cooking,” I looked over to where Sid was sitting on the bar stool with Megan standing between his legs not looking bothered by the food and possible disaster that could occur.
“I was but he wanted to help,” she shrugged, “and I am not going to say no to that face,” she pointed to Geno as he smiled back cheekily.

To say Geno was going to be ok would be understatement. He was strong, both mentally and physically and with some time and little distraction he would be his usual self again in no me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I got an amazing massage today from my physio and well it put me in a good mood so I decided to do some writing. Hope you guys enjoy it, let me know what you think too :)