The Opportunity Has Just Begun

Perfect In Every Sense Of The Word

“Almost done?” Geno lent over my shoulder and whispered in my ear.
“Why, you want to go home?” I stepped passed him and continued to flick through the rack of clothes looking for some new running pants.
“No is getting late, I want make you dinner,” he put his hands on my shoulders and let them run up and down my arms as if I was cold and he would keep me warm.
“Really? You want to make me dinner?”
“Yes,” he nodded.
“Your weird, but ok I won't pass that up,” I pulled away deciding that the few clothes I had in my arms was all I needed right now and darted off to the checkout.

I could see him out the corner of my eye flicking through the jewelry rack, letting necklace after necklace run through his long fingers. I couldn't help but wonder what was going on inside that head of his. He had a pleased smile on his face and that made me even more skeptical. He had something planned and I knew it.

We got back to Geno's house and I changed into my new workout gear while he unpacked his groceries and put them away.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked as I sat up on the stool by the counter.
"No is ok," he kept his back to me as he sorted through the fridge, “you do nothing, let me.”
“Ok?” I looked at him with questioning eyes.
“Is surprise Cam, go lay down, watch tv,” he waved me off.

I flopped onto the couch but I hadn't actually realized how much the night before had taken it out if me because the moment I curled up with the pillow that smelt just like Geno I was out like a light.

I guess if I really thought about my feelings for Geno I could say I loved him. I don't know if I would be willing to admit it to anyone but I did. I knew my desire to risk it though, to take that final step with him was growing more and more each waking moment we were together.

I woke back up from my nap with a blanket draped over me and the smell of dinner wafting through the air.

"Geno?" I pulled myself up from the couch keeping the blanket wrapped around my shoulders, almost tripping over the coffee table in the process.

I found him in the kitchen standing over the stove mumbling stuff to himself in Russian. He look frustrated and I could only hope it wasn't at me. I didn't think I had done anything wrong, but who knows with us, we could be fine one second and the next hating each other.

I plodded up behind him and wrapped my arms around his midsection needing to be close to him, even if he was too preoccupied to talk or pay me any attention. Just having his warmth was all I needed right now.

“Feel ok?” I could feel his back vibrate as he spoke.
“Yeah I am fine. Are you ok? You look upset,” I held him just a little tighter and buried my face into his back.
“Yeah I am ok, but dinner's ruined.”
“Well we can order something than,” I suggested.
“Just try make things perfect,” he turned around in my grasp and wrapped his arms around me.
“Perfect for what?” I looked up at him trying to figure out what was going on with him.
“You,” I noticed him starring over my shoulder so I followed his gaze and saw the table set up beautifully for two.

“Geno,” I sighed and pulled away, “what are you doing?” I asked as I walked over to the table and got a better look, noticing the small candles in the center and my heart melted.
“Is for you, want you to know I care.”
“I know you care,” I frowned as he followed me over and slipped his arm around my waist.
“Just making sure you know,” he dropped a sweet kiss to my lips.

“This is beautiful, but you shouldn't have,” I shook my head at him.
“Is fine,” he shrugged, “wanted to.”
“You're sweet,” I wrapped my arms back around him and just lapped up the feeling of being in his arms.

If it wasn't obvious that we had real feelings for one another by now then it would never be with us. But for now thinking things through wasn't what I wanted to do, I just wanted him and him alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys I am already working on the next part of this, I was going to upload it all as one but it was be an amazingly long chapter and well I am feeling rather lazy right now. Hope you guys like it :)