Status: Discontinued.

Collide With the Sky

A Match Into Water

~Jaime's POV~
"Tony?" I knock on the bathroom door. I hear a grumble coming from inside.

"You've been in there for way too long.". Another grumble.

"If you don't open this god damn door, I'm breaking it down." Another grumble. I use my shoulder and ram the door down. I tore down the barricade that lied between us. The sight horrifies me.

Tony was lying in the bathtub half- unconscious. His arms were covered with blood and a broken blade was in his hand.

"TONY! NO!" I run up to him. I pick up his body and check if he was breathing or not. His breaths were shallow. I check his heart and it's faint. I take out my cell phone and call 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" A soothing voice came through the phone after two rings.

"My- my friend. He's fading fast. H-he cut too much and th-there's so-so much bl-blood! Ple-please hurry! I do-don't ever want to l-lose my b-best f-friend! W-we're at *insert adress here*! Pl-please hurry." I choked out.

"Okay. Remain calm. Is he breathing and can you feel his pulse?"

"Y-yes for both."

"Okay. Help is on the way."

I sat there for what seemed like hours but were only mere minutes. My best friend was dying and I couldn't even tell him that I was in love with him.

I couldn't tell him that his so-called "boyfriend", Mike, was wrong for him and I should be his boyfriend.

I hear a knock on the door. I swiftly pick up Tony, bridal style, and carry him toward the door. Knowing that it was the ambulance, I open the door and place him on the gurney that they had pulled with them.

They rush him onto the ambulance and I run after them.

"Can I please come with him? H-he's my best friend." I plead with tears running down my face.

They simply nod and we rush off to the hospital in the back of an ambulance.

I sit right next to him and hold his hand tight like my life depends on it because it does. His eyes flutter open and I gasp. He looks at me with eyes full of fear.

"I know you're in pain but if we die at the same time, does it still scare you?" I whisper and kiss his hand.

He closes his eyes again. We make it to the hospital. They rush him into the emergency room and they tell me to sit in the waiting room.

I sit there as I wait to finally say "This is it, when it's done, I can say that. Oh my god, we're not gonna make it."

*TWO HOURS LATER*

"Hello. Can the person ,who brought in Mr.Tony Perry, please report to room 213?" A nurse called.

I rush to the directory and see where room 213 is. Once I found it, I sprint to it, not caring about anything else but Tony. I was now in front of his door. I bite the inside of my cheek, drawing blood, as my hand reached for the door nob.

I hate this flavour. It was bitter like metal. And I fucking hate the after taste. I finally had enough strength to turn the nob.

I push open the door and see Tony lying on the bed. Sleeping. And next to him was a man, no older than 28. Once he saw me, he smiled.

He walked up to me. "Hi, you must be the man that saved this guy's life. My name is Dr.Sykes. You can call me Oli. Right now, Tony, I believe his name is, is in a small coma. We had to put him in one because other than cutting, we found metal and pills in his stomach. He will wake up soon."

I sigh in relief. "Thanks Oli. My name's Jaime."

"Well, Jaime. He'll be just fine." Oli smiled and walked out of the room to leave Tony and I alone.

I sit by his bed and take his hand. As I inspect his arms, I see so many stiches and scars. And I kiss the scars on his skin. I kiss up his arm until I reach the corner of his mouth.

"Tony, I still think you're beautiful. Wake up, I know you can hear me. But maybe, it's for the best that you can't me hear me right now. Tony. I love you. More than our friendship will ever be. I want to call you mine. But I can't." I whisper the last part.

I decide that this is my last and only chance that I'm ever going to be able to kiss him. I gently put my lips on his. I linger there for five seconds until I feel him smiling. I start really kissing this time and he kisses back.

I trace my tongue on his bottom lip and he opens his mouth to let my tongue slide in. Our tongues dance. How does it feel? Well, it feels like I'm on fire. Like I'm dreamless in early graves.

"Get away from him." An angered voice comes from behind me. The person picks me up by my shirt and turns me so I'm facing them.

"He's mine. Stay away from him. I'm the one that haunts his dreams at night untill he's statisfied. Not you." Mike spits in my face. I don't have time to react when he punches me square in the jaw.

"MIKE! STOP IT!" I turn my head to see Tony crying.

I frown and cup my jaw as I feel the aching pain.
I look to see Mike whispering into Tony's ear. Tony's eyes widen. He only nodds.

"Tony wants you to stay away from him." Mike speaks up and smirks.

"What? Tony? Did you really say that?" Tears start streaming down my face again.

He only nodds but I know he's lying. I only shake my head.

"Before I go, make me a promise here tonight. Love like a tidal wave." With that, I walk out of the room.

Out of his life. And out of my old life. I loved him and I always will. But now, I will never be taken for granted again.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY SHIT! I UPDATED! I'M BACK FROM MY "BREAK/HIATUS"! LOVE YOU GUYS!