Status: Discontinued.

Collide With the Sky

King for A Day

Kellin and I were on my bed, playing video games, laughing and having a great time. I could see why Vic loves him, he's a great guy. Not to mention they're perfect for each other. Which is exactly why I'll always love Kells, as a brother. He's great.

I focused on the screen and noticed his character was on the edge of a bridge. I cocked my eyebrow and we both laughed as his character fell down into the water only to resurface again at the top of the bridge. Then, when I was sure he was wrapped up in the game, I grabbed a pillow and slammed him in the head with it.

"Hey!" He protested before throwing his controller down, grabbing a pillow and hitting me with it.

We spent the next five minutes hitting each other, and various objects in my room, with the pillows. Then, the pillow fight turned into fake wrestling. I finally had him pinned down underneath me and smirked as he pouted.

"Bet you never had a Friday night like this," I teased.

He laughed. "Keep it up, Mike. Keep it up."

I raised my hands in mock defense before lightly slapping his cheek and running outside. I heard him shouting behind me but that's not why I froze up. No, I froze up because I saw the weirdest yet most breath- taking sunset ever.

"Why is it red?" Kells asked.

"Red for the drink that's mixed with suicide," I muttered.

He looked at me and I met his gaze. "Mike."

Before I knew it, he leaned in and kissed me. My eyes widened, as his slowly slipped shut. Um, okay. What the actual fuck.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Someone shrieked. Kellin and I shot apart and looked over to find Vic standing there, looking hurt and pissed off.

"Vic, I-" he cut Kellin off.

"Please, won't you push me for the last time? I'll screaming until there's nothing left," Vic whispered.

"Vic, I'm so sick of playing. I don't want this" Kellin paused to motion between him and Vic. "Anymore."

"The thought of you's no fucking fun," Vic growled. "Because enough's enough, we're done."

With that, Vic stormed back into the house. I frowned and looked over to Kellin.

"I- I should go home," he whispered, then turned and left.

I immediately ran to Vic's room, knowing exactly what he was capable of, especially if he was hurt. I just hoped that he didn't. When I got to his room, I discovered that the door was locked. I banged on it, dropped to the ground, and started crying. I yelled for him to open the door, cried for him to just talk to me, and he told me to go away.

"Vic, please! Think about what you're doing!" I begged.

"You told me think about it, well I did! Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore!" He screamed.

"You know what, Vic?! I'm tired of begging for the things that I want! All I'm trying to do is keep you safe, but since you want to ignore me, fuck it!" I yelled, then I turned and walked away.

~

I was on my sixth shot of Whiskey. I was feeling slightly drunk, and I loved it. Loved the way all of my problems, all of my stress, didn't exist. It was the most amazing feeling ever.

I wandered stumbled into the living room and collapsed onto the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned the t.v to some random horror film channel. Five minutes later, Vic came into the living room, sitting next to me.

"How many shots did you take?" Vic asked. I held up eight fingers and said 'six'. "You're going to have a huge hangover tomorrow."

"The thing I think I love, will surely bring me pain," I said simply.

"Intoxication, paranoia, and maybe even some fame," he said.

I looked over at him, and just took in his appearance. Vic's beautiful, honestly. And, even as his little brother, I couldn't help but to feel my stomach flutter when he met my gaze. Suddenly though, my stomach lurched. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I dry heaved a few times before releasing the contents of my stomach.

"Three cheers for throwing up," I muttered.

"Ugh, why do you have to drink so much Mike?" Vic whined, leaning in the doorway. I looked at him and made a face.

"You whine too damn much," I said. He frowned at me.

"You make me sick," he growled.

"I make it worse by drinking late," I said, smirking at him.

Vic sighed and helped me up. Then, I went over to the sink and rinsed out my mouth before heading back to my room. Vic came with me, turned up my stereo which was currently playing one of the songs him and I recorded, and slid into bed beside me.

"Imagine living like a king someday, Vic," I whispered. " A single night without a ghost in the walls."

Vic looked up at me and I met his gaze. It amazes me how often people say we look alike. To me, that's an insult to Vic. He's way better looking than I am.

'Alright,' I thought to myself. 'Here we go.'

I leaned in and pressed my lips to Vic's. He gasped and I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth. He whimpered and reached up, tugging on my hair. Suddenly, he jumped up, stuttered a few words, then left.

I waited for a few minutes, then ran after him. I stumbled into his room, half glad and half upset that he didn't lock his door. I was glad because that'd save me a lot of time. I was upset, however, because he was running his blade over his wrist. He gasped and dropped it, staring at me with wide, apologetic eyes. Sobriety hit me like a fucking truck when I saw him.

"Vic, forgive me," I mumbled. He shook his head.

"Mike. I- I. I didn't. I- I mean, I- I," he stuttered. I reached over and grabbed his blade. I stared at it for a second. "Mike, don't."

I stared at him. He was watching me closely, and I frowned at him.

"It's your choice Vic. Me, or the blade." I said. His eyes flicked from me to the blade and back. He wouldn't chose a blade over me, right?

"Mike, please don't make me chose," he begged. I stared at him in shock.

"You've already made your choice Vic," I whispered, backing away.

"Mike, don't go. Please," he pleaded.

I shook my head, tears pricking my eyes. I dropped his blade onto the floor, spun around, and sprinted to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and ran out the door. I ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore. The thing that hurt the worst, was that he never even came after me.

"Blood for blood," I whispered. Then, I dragged the blade against my wrist, watching the blood flow out. "I'd rather die than live to rust on the ground."

Then, I collapsed and everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait guys
I had to keep going in and revising it and just ugh

Anyways, over to my awesome co- author whenever she gets the chance

Stay Sedated
-MadameRadke