Status: Discontinued.

Collide With the Sky

Because I Love

~Vic's POV~
"Do you know I count your heartbeats before you sleep?" I whisper as I suffocate myself in Jaime's chest.

I feel Jaime kiss the top of my head. In the background plays Of Monsters And Men. The soft songs of the icelandic band always has me relaxed in seconds.

The soft music is ruined by the door crashing open.

"Jaime. Get the fuck out right now." Mike spits in his face.

"What the hell, Mike? Why? Where am I going to sleep tonight?"

You see, Jaime moved in with us a few months ago. He revealed to his mother that he was ,in fact, gay therefore, leading to where he is now. In the Fuentes brother house.

"Just stay at the hotels for cheap. There's one down the street. I need Vic and I alone tonight. We have to have a long talk." Mike glares.

"What the hell? Dude. My god, you're acting like I'm the serpent trying to find my way into your personal life. Fine, I'll fucking leave and I'm not coming back. Murder the moments that Vic and I had. They're gone. Goodbye, Vic. Blame your brother. It's over." Jaime gets up and starts walking out the door.

"Jaime! Please! Don't take this out on me, you're the only thing that's keeping me alive!" Tears burn my eyes as they stream down my face.

"I don't wanna wait for the down-set date. I would rather end it all tonight. I'm sorry but I've made up my mind." With that, Jaime left without another glance.

"Mike! How could you do this?" I scream at him, punching his chest.

He only gets into the bed with me, cradling my whimpering body in his arms. He whispers apologies into my ear and I nod. I give him a hug and wipe my tears away.

"Why did you need Jaime to leave any ways?" I choke out.

"I was going to tell you that Jaime is cheating on you with Tony." His voice trails off at the end.

I cling back to his chest. I really hope Jaime enjoyed the show that he played for me. He played me like a guitar and I'm the rusty strings that are about to break.

"My entire world just collapsed in one day." I chuckle at the thought.

"Because for you, it's just a bad day." He whispers into my hair.

"I love you, Mikey."

"I love you too. I really do." A sound of hurt is in his voice.

I get up and sit in front of him with my legs crossed.

"Is it true? I'm sorry but I can't see that you truly love me. I feel like I'm a terrible big brother."

"I've been having this dream that we could fly, and I always wonder if I never wake up, we could see the sky. I do love you, brother. You are the stars and I'm the satellites. So, close your eyes." He says.

"Why? Threatening me with a good time, are we? I don't want to be tickl-" I'm cut off as he tells me to close my eyes once again.

I finally oblige.

I'm shocked when I feel soft lips on mine. I freeze. I can't believe this. Mike is kissing me. I never thought our relationship was brotherly. We always complimented each other on how hot we looked and honestly, I never lied.

I think he's one of the hottest things ever. The way the smoke blows through his lips. It sends me tingling but I never did anything about it because obviously, being in love with your brother is not something that is deemed normal.

He pulls back before I'm able to kiss back.

"I'm sorry, Vic. I couldn't handle myself. You were just staring at me with your lips and tongue. I'm just going to go."

He simply gets up and walks out of my room.

~Mike's POV~

I crawl under the stairwell. It was a small but peaceful room where all my thoughts just wandered around. The happy and dark thoughts would have common ground and spread peace.

It's a place that I call my home.

I start biting my fingernails, something that I do when I'm anxious or nervous. What if Vic... What if he hates me? What if he disowns me? What if he kicks me out?

Questions were slowly coming into my mind, making me want to cry more and more. I wipe the tears from my face and lean back into the wall.

My heart is beating so quickly. I love my brother. More than I should. More than I want to but I can't control love.

I take my lighter from my pocket and light it up. I watch the flames flicker and it intrigues me. The look of fire. The smell of burning. The feeling. I hover my arm inches away from my burning passion. No pun intended.

I finally put the lighter to my arm. I wince as the heat becomes unbearable. As I'm about to do it again, the little door opens up. I look up to see Vic with tears in eyes. He puts a hand over his mouth as he sees what I'm doing.

Tears start streaming down my face. He grabs the lighter from my hand and walks away with it.

"Give that back to me." I choke out. He shakes his head and walks toward the kitchen. I start getting out of the cramped room. I'm finally up as Vic comes back empty handed.

Rage goes through me. I grit my teeth.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" I scream. I start backing him up into the wall.

He winces at my voice and I almost regret screaming but the lighter makes me feel safe. "I threw it out." He chokes out.

I pin his arms to the wall. "Why?" I spit out.
"Because I love you."

Before I could respond, he presses his lips to mine. I stop pinning his arms and instead, I cup his face.

Tears still stream down my face. I lick his bottom lip and he opens my mouth. My tongue dances with his. The kiss is passionate and just beautiful.

He puts his arms around my waist and presses me to him, making me moan.

We part in need for air.

He puts his forehead to mine.

"Because I love you." He whispers again.

"I love you too." I whisper as I press my lips to his once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hii! Hope you like the update! If you guys can, follow me on instagram @ptvlisasws thanks and much love!