My Full Life

The beginning

This is about my life up until third grade. Me, my mom(kelly humek), and my half-brother(Jake Evans) lived in an apartment. We had my mom's mom(gma anderson), my dad(rich humek), Jake's dad(Jamie Evans), my cousin(Taylor Heniff), and my mom's (now-ex) boyfriend more or less taking turns living with us. First was grandma and taylor, grandma left to be replaced by Dan, Dan was replaced by Jamie, Jamie was replaced by my dad, then after that we left.

Now back to my time up until the end of third grade. In third grade was when I had my first girlfriend(Alena Lauren Harm). To be honest, I loved her then and I still do because well she was my first and she is the best relationship I've had. Well my 'best' friend(Michael ???) liked her too. To be 'fair' she gave him a chance too... She left him a few days later. Before she dated me or Michael I started a fight with Michael because he was pissing me off.

When my cousin lived with us she would make me play with her and her barbies. I was still made fun of even though I would only play with the Ken doll...

There were times Jake would get a bunch of friends together and let me play baseball with them. All in all, with the good and the bad, I had a wonderful time in those apartments.... Until Dan left without a single word, not even a goodbye to any of us. Later in life, I'm not sure when exactly anymore he came back into my life for a few short months and then left without saying goodbye again, asking my mom to tell me it hurt him too much to see me because I looked too much like my mom. Even to this day, in grade 11 I still hurt from both times he left without a goodbye.