My Full Life

Fourth Grade

Did I mention in the last chapter, there was a time my brother pissed me off and I pulled him to the ground, straddled his back, slapped all up and down it, then when my mom pulled me off: I almost got out of her grip twice because she underestimated me. Also, my mom told me that at some point, as a baby I fell face-first off the table we had in our kitchen.

For fourth grade we moved. We stayed in the same area, but moved in with Jake's grandma(Marilu Evans/Grandma Evans). The main thing she made was spaghetti and she made it so often I got sick of it until freshman year in highschool any time I ate it or anything that was with spaghetti sauce except pizza. Deep dish pizza made me sick too.

Again, my mom told me she always used to burn her chicken. There's this thing that's digging in the back of my brain. I don't know where to put this so I will put it right here. Later in life, I don't remember when to be exact, Grandma E. told me that my MOM told her that "Jamie isn't providing for me, and if he doesn't, I will find someone who will." Jamie is the son of Grandma E., the person we were living with. So I have been left to wonder: would my life have been better if she hadn't decided that? Is a major reason why I'm so fucked up, because my mom is a whore?

I remember being at Grandma E.'s house all the time, laughing, playing, having fun. There was me, my half-brother jacob who is older, his half-brother connor who is younger and who I played with the most, mine and Jacob's cousin Taylor who visited pretty often, Jessica who was Jacob and Connor's younger cousin, Mikey who was their older cousin, John the neighbor boy, Jake the kid who lived a few houses down.

Now one person I feel like talking about most is Jessica. I found out recently that as kids she had a crush on me. I never noticed, I mean I was oblivious to girls for the most part until like sophomore year in high school. But man, do I kick myself in the hind for that. We don't have any shared blood. I'm a little afraid it would be awkward at first but it wouldn't be bad if it went all the way. I mean we don't share any dna so it wouldn't screw up a baby. But back on track, she is a beautiful, intelligent, funny, athletic girl. She is basically my dream girl but I doubt I could have her anymore. I have come really close to asking her how she feels about me, but I chicken out because I'm afraid of what she'll say, and how the Evans family would react on top of that.