Status: Please comment and subscribe! Thanks for reading

Beauty and a Beast

How far would you go to find out who are? Arryn, sister of Aragorn never really loved adventure, but being a Ranger of the North, adventure comes all the time. What happens when 4 Hobbits enter the Prancing Pony one night? Days later, she joins the Fellowship of the Ring. But, along the way, she begins to find out who she really is. But, everyone knows that, sometimes, finding out who you really are comes with a price, and what is Arryn willing to pay or sacrifice to know her true self?

She remembers darkness and fire. Dust. Black dust, full of evil and ash. She remembers a barren wasteland with dead bodies strewn everywhere, and blood staining the cold, hard earth. She could hear a familiar voice whisper her name on the wind, haunting her memory for so many years. She could hear the faint cry of a baby, and the scream of a woman, which seemed eerily familiar, bounced around in her head…

Arryn gasped, and she clutched the red stone pendant which hung around her neck. “You saw it again, didn’t you?” She turned to hear her brother’s low voice ask her. They were both sitting at a table, in the Prancing Pony, watching a group of four Halflings. Gandalf had said that one of them would be carrying the Ring of Power. She had noticed that 2 of the Halflings, weren’t enjoying themselves as much as the other two.

‘One of those two would have to be the bearer,’ she thought to herself. She looked over to her brother, and she saw that he was also watched the Halflings. She tucked a piece of her dark hair behind her ear, and she moved her hood more to cover her face, to conceal it better.